Tennis Forum banner

4821 - 4839 of 4839 Posts

·
Trainwreck
58,285 Posts
I've not been handling it well, at all.
I'm used to deflect my own feelings and anxiety by being super outgoing, extrovert party boy that is always surronded by people. Even if I'm lucky enough to live with my best friend and being on constant calls with friends and family, I feel the need to start therapy to be able to process all of it.
Hope all your guys are safe <3
I hope you're OK. I just saw your Instagram story.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I hope you're OK. I just saw your Instagram story.
Hey hey!
Yeah, better now :) I have a nice talk with a therapist and it he assured me that a lot of people are going through the same (especially, people that are used to have a very active social life).
But I decided to take on some projects that I can do from home while enjoying the good weather - We will organise live parties with the blog with some djs that we like (obviously, each one from their house), I started to study about Microeconomics and I am teaching Portuguese to a friend :)

Hope you are all safe too <3

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
My friends are all respecting it (as far as I know) but once you open grindr is the misery.
So many profiles called "3 for now" , "group chems now", etc... it makes me feel disgusted about humanity.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I'm kinda enjoying the break from it all
I barely open it - it's more when we are talking about it with friends and they are like 'no way' so I open grindr to show them (without faces, obviously). I guess for straight people that's kinda WTF.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I barely open it - it's more when we are talking about it with friends and they are like 'no way' so I open grindr to show them (without faces, obviously). I guess for straight people that's kinda WTF.
Ha. Yeah Grindr shocks the straights!... i've actually deleted it now... we will see how long that lasts when we're free again :p

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Ha. Yeah Grindr shocks the straights!... i've actually deleted it now... we will see how long that lasts when we're free again :p
In here, all indicates May 3rd we will be able to already meet some friends again. Like, all bars and restaurants still closed but you can have friends over. Hopefully, it's going to be the case.

·
Administrator
39,980 Posts
I'm hoping I can start going back to the office next week.

I'm not sure I can keep working from home for my own mental sanity.

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I sinned against isolation yesterday and spent the day with my current date at the beach.

The train was quite empty, the tram (my biggest concern) was also not crowded and there were not many people on the beach as well.

Hopefully my date is not infected because we didn't keep distance. 😚 Felt good to kiss and cuddle again.

·
Trainwreck
58,285 Posts
I sinned against isolation yesterday and spent the day with my current date at the beach.

The train was quite empty, the tram (my biggest concern) was also not crowded and there were not many people on the beach as well.

Hopefully my date is not infected because we didn't keep distance. 😚 Felt good to kiss and cuddle again.
Good for you. Honestly, I think panic mode's gone on long enough. At this point even though I'm loving the break from work, it feels a bit wrong and dirty in a way to still not be there :censored:.

·
Registered
30,308 Posts
I wish Grindr would shock me.

Anyway, I've been wondering, what's the point of having our eldest locked up forever? Is it better to spend two years in complete isolation and die alone or to spend one year with your family and friends and die?

·
Administrator
39,980 Posts
I wish Grindr would shock me.

Anyway, I've been wondering, what's the point of having our eldest locked up forever? Is it better to spend two years in complete isolation and die alone or to spend one year with your family and friends and die?
Problem is that it wouldn't be a die in your sleep type of death. It'd be an agonizing battle where you literally drown in lung fluid and/or asphyxiate because your lungs are destroyed. So what's the point if you end up facing a death like that and/or risk giving the virus to others you love.

Also, I dont think we'll be in isolation mode for another 12 months.

·
Registered
10,772 Posts
Hey hey!
Yeah, better now :) I have a nice talk with a therapist and it he assured me that a lot of people are going through the same (especially, people that are used to have a very active social life).
But I decided to take on some projects that I can do from home while enjoying the good weather - We will organise live parties with the blog with some djs that we like (obviously, each one from their house), I started to study about Microeconomics and I am teaching Portuguese to a friend :)

Hope you are all safe too <3

I am used to having no friends at all and neither having social life (despite needing some amount of it) so nothing's changed particularly in this period for me.

4821 - 4839 of 4839 Posts