Tennis Forum banner

4761 - 4780 of 4801 Posts

·
Trainwreck
58,141 Posts
I'm just waiting for him and Rafa to retire 'cause of domination fatigue. They've singlehandedly stolen my will to watch men's tennis.

·
Trainwreck
58,141 Posts
Here would be the kicker: All the matches would be slow Australian Open court 5 setters, where the opponent would be up 2-0 sets and 5-0 40-0 in the third, only to lose eventually anyway :sneaky:

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
💘💘💘 Happy Valentine's! 💘💘💘

Anyone got any special plans for today? :D

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I'm working at the door in a gay party organised by some friends. I asked not to be in the bar as I can't be bothered by this day.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Got to meet Felix yesterday and he’s actually unreal, so beautiful

Also saw Denis and the same goes for him
Could you say anything to him? I would probably freeze and go totally deer in the headlights when confronted with such beauty. :oops:😅

·
Registered
18,874 Posts
Got to meet Felix yesterday and he’s actually unreal, so beautiful

Also saw Denis and the same goes for him
Denis is not beautiful as FAA. People just overrate typical blonds.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
💘💘💘 Happy Valentine's! 💘💘💘

Anyone got any special plans for today? :D
I wish. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day in Brazil, we have another date for that, June 12th. How was yours?

Fun fact: That started decades ago when a marketing agency wanted increase sales of their clients in June, a month without any special date back then like Christmas or Mother's Day. So they randomly chose June 12th as the "Lover's Day" and it worked.
Also because in a week our Carnival begins, 5 days where people will want anything but to be attached to someone :ROFLMAO:

4761 - 4780 of 4801 Posts