Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fantastic day at RG yesterday. I waited in line for a seat only to find out no annex seats were left which sucked cause id already given away and bought two from my girlfriend. so i got a scalped seat for 40 bucks. Went inside and watched a bit of practicing. Then i saw most of the Cara BlacK L. Huber match vs. Vera Douchevina and T. Peribiynis (how do you pronounce her name anyway?) It was anice match i really enjoyed it. I chatted with a couple from Chicago who was cheering on Lisa and Cara. I have lots of distant relatives in Chicago so I told the lady to tell them all to kiss my ass :lol:
so, then Cara and Huber won and that was nice and i noticed Martina Navratilova spectating the end of the match. I had my big RG ball. I didnt want to ask her for anything ( id actually met Martina a half a dozen times at one time or another as a kid and I couldnt believe how she looks exactly the same ). She actually signed for a couple of fans (usually she doenst like to sign autos) and i got her auto on my RG ball. Then my friend called and i met her and her son and we watched Molik play doubles with Mara but i dont remember who their opponents were cause we soon left to get a cheeseburger for my friends' son. I got some fries and abeer and whined about all the fans cutting in front of me cause there sure a lot of rude people around. Then, we went and watched my favourite tennis player Mark Knowles play miwed with a partner against Paul Hanley and T. Garbin. I think Mark is such a talented player. I also noticed several friends of mine cheering on Garbin as they usually do. it was a really fun match. After that we went to the media centre to see people string raquets and sit down and play video games and then i bought her son a tennis racket. The weather was nice and it was a good full day but I'm done for this year so i hoped you liked my reports and pics LOL

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also saw Mary. She was walking in with a woman (i dont know who it was) just as i was leaving and i told my friend Lili that it was Mary and she was very surprised and impressed that i recognised her. Mary was on her cell phone and i kind of waved discretely.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
thanks for the report. sounds like you had a nice day :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts