Tennis Forum banner

3401 - 3420 of 3462 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Oh, you just want me to quote a bunch of twitter accounts from your fringe conspiracy loon British nationalist echo chamber? ...alright...

Had more, but there seems to be a limit of five tweets per post.

If, by coincidence, you did come up with it all by yourself after all, uninfluenced on it by your chosen echo chamber, it actually makes it much worse if you come up with loony stuff like that yourself. I hope you realize that. In the spirit of Christmas I'm being really nice and lenient here towards you and giving you the huge benefit of the doubt that you are just a parrot instead of a complete lunatic. So please, for the Love of God, stop trying to convince everyone that you are a really stupid lunatic instead of just being a bit of a parrot.

·
Registered
928 Posts
You must think you're posting on a children's forum where nobody really understands what you're saying and what you're trying to do. Yet again you have failed to validate your original claim despite being asked on 3 seperate occassions, when you realised you couldn't you moved on to parroting the parroting comment which makes you a bit of a parrot lol, then you moved on asking me to post my twitter/youtube history to do YOUR work, to help validate YOUR claim, now in a last ditch desperate bid to back up your nonsense you've opened another tab on your browser, scrambled through twitter finding some posts on Europe than posting them on here as if that's going to help you. What's next Herbert, hire some private detectives?

·
8,613 Posts
Brexiteers continually trout out the "people aren't stupid" line with regards to MPs, an argument that makes no sense when these causes are continually voted for by the lesser educated.

Pretending the Conservatives aren't appeasing far right groups when they are continually allowing such members to infiltrate the party, and we continually see far right organisations and voices recommending you sign up to the Conservative party. I'm sure the far right is thrilled as racism becomes an increasing problem in the country, something any Tory voted for, you either choose to keep your head in the sand or you agree with it.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You must think you're posting on a children's forum where nobody really understands what you're saying and what you're trying to do. Yet again you have failed to validate your original claim despite being asked on 3 seperate occassions, when you realised you couldn't you moved on to parroting the parroting comment which makes you a bit of a parrot lol, then you moved on asking me to post my twitter/youtube history to do YOUR work, to help validate YOUR claim, now in a last ditch desperate bid to back up your nonsense you've opened another tab on your browser, scrambled through twitter finding some posts on Europe than posting them on here as if that's going to help you. What's next Herbert, hire some private detectives?
Mate, you must think you're posting on a children's forum if you honestly think most sensible people on here didn't recognise a long, long time ago that you've been parroting stereotypical lines from the loony portion of British nationalists for a long time. How stupid and blind to the blatantly obvious do you think your fellow forumites are? I gave examples and backed it up, no matter how you desperately try to frame it.

Either way, it was actually you who first claimed something without backing it up in any way. Now back up with hard, concrete evidence that Germany is using the EU to gain control of Europe because they had previously failed to do so through force.

Any time...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Mate, you must think you're posting on a children's forum if you honestly think most sensible people on here didn't recognise a long, long time ago that you've been parroting stereotypical lines from the loony portion of British nationalists for a long time. How stupid and blind to the blatantly obvious do you think your fellow forumites are? I gave examples and backed it up, no matter how you desperately try to frame it.

Either way, it was actually you who first claimed something without backing it up in any way. Now back up with hard, concrete evidence that Germany is using the EU to gain control of Europe because they had previously failed to do so through force.

Any time...

Another pointless post where after the 4th time of asking, Herbert let's himself down again by refusing to back up his claim, I wont ask again as I can't bear the squirming any more lol, you could not find anywhere where I repost stuff from right wing twitter/youtube accounts. The last 8 times on this forum you've posted to me/quote me, you have edited your posts, now trying to cover your tracks, that has all the hallmarks of a troll, that's all you're doing, trolling, and a poor one at that. I hope you have family to spend time with tomorrow on Xmas?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Brexiteers continually trout out the "people aren't stupid" line with regards to MPs, an argument that makes no sense when these causes are continually voted for by the lesser educated.

Pretending the Conservatives aren't appeasing far right groups when they are continually allowing such members to infiltrate the party, and we continually see far right organisations and voices recommending you sign up to the Conservative party. I'm sure the far right is thrilled as racism becomes an increasing problem in the country, something any Tory voted for, you either choose to keep your head in the sand or you agree with it.

How 'educated are you? what's your degree?

Which far right members have infiltrated the party, name names, name what is far right about them and explain why you think what they may have said or done can be construed as far right? or is this bluster?

Boris is a PM who stood up for the right for Muslims to wear the veil in the article he's always criticised for, doesn't sounds like the man at the top is far right either, a man voted in as London mayor twice.

And if you're going to talk about racism, I'll make this point again, why are you not drawing equal attention to the Labour party and how they are rife with Antisemitism, how they are 'appeasing' muslims? or is that too inconvenient for you?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Another pointless post where after the 4th time of asking, Herbert let's himself down again by refusing to back up his claim, I wont ask again as I can't bear the squirming any more lol, you could not find anywhere where I repost stuff from right wing twitter/youtube accounts. The last 8 times on this forum you've posted to me/quote me, you have edited your posts, now trying to cover your tracks, that has all the hallmarks of a troll, that's all you're doing, trolling, and a poor one at that. I hope you have family to spend time with tomorrow on Xmas?
Buddy, I gave a very specific example with the EU/Germany thing. If the forum search feature worked for posts made before the forum upgrade, I could potentially be bothered to look up other specific examples that I remember, but as it doesn't, that one will have to do. Most forumites will know perfectly well what I'm talking about anyway, and have done so since long before the two of us started our little conversation. This will come as a shock to you, but not everybody depends on others from their echo chamber to generally provide their thoughts and conclusions to them.

Rest assured though that you're not the worst parrot I've ever encountered. There's this English guy (what's in your water?) on another forum who seriously would pick up every line, every ever so meaningless rhetoric.

Boris or the ERG bring up the term "Managed no deal" -> he spends the next two weeks using that phrase in almost every post.
Boris and Javid coin "Undemocratic Backstop" -> he'd suddenly start using that term all the time.
Moggy says the EU can get lost if they think the EU would ever, even temporarily, become a vassal state or ever sign anything that treats NI differently in any way -> he mirrors it.
Boris says the EU can go whistle regarding divorce bill payments-> he says the EU can go whistle if they want money and in general the EU are the worst ever.
Boris gives the EU about 40 billion of British money for the privilege of (at least temporarily) becoming a vassal state of the EU -> he celebrates the deal as a brilliant way to give the UK's great friends, the EU, an opportunity to strike a deal after such a long partnership.

...for good measure he also constantly parrots debunked lies and calls other posters "sheep". He's plenty of fun and often serves as an inspiration.

Your turn to back up your claim that "[Germany] couldn't take over Europe by force so now they've been trying to take it over ever since politically, economically and socially via a 'Union'", my friend.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Buddy, I gave a very specific example with the EU/Germany thing. If the forum search feature worked for posts made before the forum upgrade, I could potentially be bothered to look up other specific examples that I remember, but as it doesn't, that one will have to do. Most forumites will know perfectly well what I'm talking about anyway, and have done so since long before the two of us started our little conversation. This will come as a shock to you, but not everybody depends on others from their echo chamber to generally provide their thoughts and conclusions to them.

Rest assured though that you're not the worst parrot I've ever encountered. There's this English guy (what's in your water?) on another forum who seriously would pick up every line, every ever so meaningless rhetoric.

Boris or the ERG bring up the term "Managed no deal" -> he spends the next two weeks using that phrase in almost every post.
Boris and Javid coin "Undemocratic Backstop" -> he'd suddenly start using that term all the time.
Moggy says the EU can get lost if they think the EU would ever, even temporarily, become a vassal state or ever sign anything that treats NI differently in any way -> he mirrors it.
Boris says the EU can go whistle regarding divorce bill payments-> he says the EU can go whistle if they want money and in general the EU are the worst ever.
Boris gives the EU about 40 billion of British money for the privilege of (at least temporarily) becoming a vassal state of the EU -> he celebrates the deal as a brilliant way to give the UK's great friends, the EU, an opportunity to strike a deal after such a long partnership.

...for good measure he also constantly parrots debunked lies and calls other posters "sheep". He's plenty of fun and often serves as an inspiration.

Your turn to back up your claim that "[Germany] couldn't take over Europe by force so now they've been trying to take it over ever since politically, economically and socially via a 'Union'", my friend.
So yet again you have failed to back up your claim with proof that I repost untold stuff straight from looneys and fringe accouts on twitter and youtube etc, you've danced around the issues for too many day nows, trying to shift attention away from the challenge I set you, that's because you know you are a liar as now proved, you just make stuff up and try to deviate attention away when questioned on it with endless walls of text, you even asked me to post my twitter and youtube history to prove YOUR claim :LOL::LOL::LOL: and even posted some completely random tweets on here digging through twitter typing key words and then reposting them on here as if that's going to help you.

As said now for the 3rd time, you are both a liar and a troll, not sure I should humour you anymore.

Ps you've edited yet another post, lol.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
So yet again you have failed to back up your claim with proof that I repost untold stuff straight from looneys and fringe accouts on twitter and youtube etc, you've danced around the issues for too many day nows, trying to shift attention away from the challenge I set you, that's because you know you are a liar as now proved, you just make stuff up and try to deviate attention away when questioned on it with endless walls of text, you even asked me to post my twitter and youtube history to prove YOUR claim :LOL::LOL::LOL: and even posted some completely random tweets on here digging through twitter typing key words and then reposting them on here as if that's going to help you.

As said now for the 3rd time, you are both a liar and a troll, not sure I should humour you anymore.

Ps you've edited yet another post, lol.
Sigh...so much framing and false storytelling....

If it makes you feel better and like you gained a "victory", I concede defeat to you. Sadly for you, whether I concede, or don't concede, that I can't back it up to your great satisfaction...doesn't change the simple fact that our fellow forumites ain't idiots. They know where you get your thoughts from.

Either way, with that out of the way now with my super embarrassing defeat, would you pretty, pretty please be so kind to, on the third time of asking after you conveniently completely ignored the requests until now, please elaborate and back up your claim of, and I quote:"[Germany] couldn't take over Europe by force so now they've been trying to take it over ever since politically, economically and socially via a 'Union'"

C'mon, if ye ain't just a bullturder that mindlessly parrots flashy sounding things from his echo chamber, if you come to all your conclusions from your own real life experience as you say, it should be easy for an independent and grand ol' thinker like yourself.

Edit: deleted a lot of heavy abuse that would've likely gotten me banned (many thanks to an unnamed moderator for the heads up)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
And the EU's Eurobarometer study shows that the UK has one of the most open, tolerant and positive attitudes towards people of different races and religions despite screams of apparent rampant xenophobia. This is bearing in mind the UK is the country with the highest level of immigration. Wonder what the case is with other EU countries.....

@Herbert @Rads101

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
@HiBeeBi

That's why I keep making sure to point out it's from a loony fringe portion among British nationalists. I know perfectly well the average Brit, as well as the vast majority of British nationalists, aren't like Fucking Sliding Clayer and the loons that he borrows all his thoughts and ideas from.

·
Registered
29,350 Posts
@HiBeeBi

That's why I keep making sure to point out it's from a loony fringe portion among British nationalists. I know perfectly well the average Brit, as well as the vast majority of British nationalists, aren't like Fucking Sliding Clayer and the loons that he borrows all his thoughts and ideas from.
But according to ozza, the UK just elected violent gaybashing fascistic rapists who steal food from starving children?

·
Registered
928 Posts

So you yet again, have zero evidence of what I read, where I read it, no avalanche of previous posts quoting any twitter links or youtube links, no, you provide nothing and then ask ME in an act of depseration, to post my history from twitter/youtube to help YOU prove YOUR false point...lol. Just another wall of text trying to squirm out of it with more smoke and mirrors.

·
Registered
928 Posts
@HiBeeBi

'fucking sliding clayer'

temper temper dear boy, you'll do yourself an injury.

You just don't know what you are talking about, constant mud slinging with no proof of anything, with every post you make you're getting angrier and angrier, accept Britain left your undemocractic nonsense organisation through democractic means, at some point you're going to have to go through the acceptance stage because I don't think you're there yet, even the likes of Alistair Campbell and the muppet outside Westminster the last 3 years shouting Stop Brexit, have given up the ghost.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
So you yet again, have zero evidence of what I read, where I read it, no avalanche of previous posts quoting any twitter links or youtube links, no, you provide nothing and then ask ME in an act of depseration, to post my history from twitter/youtube to help YOU prove YOUR false point...lol. Just another wall of text trying to squirm out of it with more smoke and mirrors.
I already conceded you are right on that (post #3,409). You won that one. I'm a big fat no good bullturder who knows nothing. Gotta say it's a bit weird you replied to the same post (#3,407) twice, and each time with with basically the same message (#3,408 and #3,413) though.

Now can you please, after having had conveniently ignored the request three times already, elaborate on and back up your independently from own life experience concluded claim of "[Germany] couldn't take over Europe by force so now they've been trying to take it over ever since politically, economically and socially via a 'Union'"?

Thank you so much in advance.

But according to ozza, the UK just elected violent gaybashing fascistic rapists who steal food from starving children?
Don't have to be a racist, neither the total loony kind nor the not so loony kind, to be a violent gaybashing fascistoid rapist that steals food from starving children.:)

Contrary to what Fucking Sliding Clayer tries to tell you btw., ozza is not my official spokesperson, nor am I his. Hence I am not entirely sure why you brought this up there.

·
Registered
12,918 Posts

"The EU has never been as popular and has never commanded such widespread loyalty as now. As a result of Brexit, people see the mess and that that's not an example to follow."
"The Brexiteers were saying that Britain will be cutting itself off from a corpse. Well, the corpse seems pretty lively and actually seems to have negotiated rather better."
"Certainly in Poland, in Italy, and in France, the populists have actually changed their official stances and are no longer for leaving the EU. They now tend to say the EU needs reform. We all agree to that."

Long live EU! Long live Europe!
Sadly, the EU is incapable of reform so they will be disappointed.

Anyway, this tweet shows yet again why we are better off out of this corrupt gravy train (for the few).

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Sadly, the EU is incapable of reform so they will be disappointed.

Anyway, this tweet shows yet again why we are better off out of this corrupt gravy train (for the few).
Yep. And it doesn't matter what you do or vote for in EU elections - the EU will just carry on doing what it wants including accepting big expenses and salaries and pensions. Way more than what UK MPs get. No wonder most of the fat cats in the House of Lords are pro EU when they are getting lavish EU Pensions paid by countries like the UK and Germany who have to fund it.

Another gripe with the EU and the issue of sovereignty I have is the CAP. This is the flagship policy of the EU. But the most expensive by a mile. OK we don't have the obscene butter mountains and wine lakes that we had in the past under CAP. But the EU pay (and we fund) rich farmers to maintain their land growing nothing in order to maintain the countryside.

The pro EU anti Brexit Michael Heseltine - a former Conservative minister but now expelled from the Conservative party for his continual undermining the UK leaving the EU. He's apparently worth nearly 300 million pounds - much more than Rees Mogg who is criticised here by Remoaners for being rich. Heseltine has been receiving 90 thousand pounds a year in EU land subsidies under the EU CAP policy. But Heseltine is all lovey dovey for Remoaners because he's pro the EU.

And they call people fascists and far right for objecting to the EU about that and wanting us out and not sending vast amounts of money to the EU to fund it. Despite the slogans and insults against people who want to see Brexit done - honouring and implementing the referendum result - Brexit is really nothing to do with being Left wing or Right wing and there's plenty of left wing working class Northerners who want Brexit done as seen in the General Election. But of course we can't call them Right Wing so they are called too thick to know what they voted for.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
You know the more I hear Ursula von der Leyen - the more I've come round to very much respecting her. Obviously I disagree with some of what she says and I am against the EU Commission passing laws the UK has had to implement.

But she conducts herself in a professional manner. She speaks with respect for those she is speaking to. What a change to that former president - that disgrace we had in Juncker. Drunk half the time, complaining about the food he had in 10 Downing Street - no doubt wasn't up to the lavish expenses paid highly costly meals he thought he should be entitled to. A disgrace to women - ruffling a woman's hair in public.

Then there's Tusk with his "We have a knife to their throat" about the UK negotiations with Theresa May. Then Verhofstadt - sneering and hates the "Little Englander" as he calls us.

Ursula von der Leyen is saying they will need more time to negotiate a deal but this makes me even more certain that imposing a deadline of the end of 2020 to complete the Transition period is all the more important. But whether I disagree with her or not - she is respectful and doesn't adopt the hateful language people use when arguing about Brexit.

·
Administrator
63,514 Posts
You know the more I hear Ursula von der Leyen - the more I've come round to very much respecting her. Obviously I disagree with some of what she says and I am against the EU Commission passing laws the UK has had to implement.

But she conducts herself in a professional manner. She speaks with respect for those she is speaking to. What a change to that former president - that disgrace we had in Juncker. Drunk half the time, complaining about the food he had in 10 Downing Street - no doubt wasn't up to the lavish expenses paid highly costly meals he thought he should be entitled to. A disgrace to women - ruffling a woman's hair in public.

Then there's Tusk with his "We have a knife to their throat" about the UK negotiations with Theresa May. Then Verhofstadt - sneering and hates the "Little Englander" as he calls us.

Ursula von der Leyen is saying they will need more time to negotiate a deal but this makes me even more certain that imposing a deadline of the end of 2020 to complete the Transition period is all the more important. But whether I disagree with her or not - she is respectful and doesn't adopt the hateful language people use when arguing about Brexit.
Well the thing is this time is that they can't hold out hope or think this time that the British public would vote to remain because we know that 's not going to happen with a majority of 80 for a party who's main Election slogan was Get Brexit Done.

I don't really know much about her but she came across very well earlier today, much better than Juncker ever did. I completely agree about the deadline though, we've already had 3 and half years of delaying tactics and we must never allow that to happen again.

3401 - 3420 of 3462 Posts