Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://phys.org/news/2019-07-oldest-africa-reset-human-migration.html

A 210,000-year-old skull has been identified as the earliest modern human remains found outside Africa, putting the clock back on mankind's arrival in Europe by more than 150,000 years, researchers said Wednesday.

In a startling discovery that changes our understanding of how modern man populated Eurasia, the findings support the idea that Homo sapiens made several, sometimes unsuccessful migrations from Africa over tens of thousands of years.

Southeast Europe has long been considered a major transport corridor for modern humans from Africa. But until now the earliest evidence of Homo sapiens on the continent dated back only around 50,000 years.
Now it is thought that humans were replaced by Neanderthals in Europe only to replace them again. It’s not a neat dispersal but multiple and continuous dispersals out of Africa.

·
Registered
6,410 Posts

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
There are still neanderthals walking among us...

·
Banned
4,165 Posts
There's literally 1 billion Neanderthal decendants walking the earth today...who can be unmistakeably identified by their distinct xenophobia, whining, lies, immorality, greed...and humongous heads...to go with their overinflated sense of self-worth and God-complex.

Can't see the forest for the trees...but would rather steal other's identities, culture and history while slandering the very people they're impersonating and steal it from.

Now that's some history fo yo ass.

·
Registered
28,799 Posts
I've just finished David Reich's Who We Are and How We Got Here. :eek: I'm now fascinated by the advances in Ancient DNA studies!

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts
There's literally 1 billion Neanderthal decendants walking the earth today...who can be unmistakeably identified by their distinct xenophobia, whining, lies, immorality, greed...and humongous heads...to go with their overinflated sense of self-worth and God-complex.

Can't see the forest for the trees...but would rather steal other's identities, culture and history while slandering the very people they're impersonating and steal it from.

“over-inflated self worth” seems like an accurate description of yourself.

There are billions of descendants of neanderthals living completely normal lives, some are incredibly rich, some are incredibly poor but most live within their OWN culture and don’t really care about American race politics, they just want to make a living. Not all of them benefit from former colonial superpowers, people from Eastern Europe were themselves more often then not mistreated by said superpowers. The average european in Paris, London or Madrid, did not and does not benefit from their former empires. They are usually accepting of immigrants coming to look for better lives in their country, at the expense of their tax money. If you dislike white-americans so much, maybe you’d be better of moving? I’m sure the Europeans would be glad to have you constantly telling blabbing about how much you hate all white people, they’d probably agree, nothing worse than an fat, ugly, stupid american. Oh wait is that a generalisation I just made??? All americans are not fat, ugly and stupid. There are some, but shockingly, most Americans are nice people who are aware of their privilege in the US and want to change that. I think you want to blame your own misfortune on something, because despite racism, black people with hard work ethic can do something with their lives, look at Serena and Venus, you just choose the easy target and to vent about it on a tennis forum. Talk about whiny.

·
Banned
4,165 Posts
“over-inflated self worth” seems like an accurate description of yourself.

There are billions of descendants of neanderthals living completely normal lives, some are incredibly rich, some are incredibly poor but most live within their OWN culture and don’t really care about American race politics, they just want to make a living. Not all of them benefit from former colonial superpowers, people from Eastern Europe were themselves more often then not mistreated by said superpowers. The average european in Paris, London or Madrid, did not and does not benefit from their former empires. They are usually accepting of immigrants coming to look for better lives in their country, at the expense of their tax money. If you dislike white-americans so much, maybe you’d be better of moving? I’m sure the Europeans would be glad to have you constantly telling blabbing about how much you hate all white people, they’d probably agree, nothing worse than an fat, ugly, stupid american. Oh wait is that a generalisation I just made??? All americans are not fat, ugly and stupid. There are some, but shockingly, most Americans are nice people who are aware of their privilege in the US and want to change that. I think you want to blame your own misfortune on something, because despite racism, black people with hard work ethic can do something with their lives, look at Serena and Venus, you just choose the easy target and to vent about it on a tennis forum. Talk about whiny.
Well that struck a nerve, didn't it? :) And i'd say about 65% of your post has no bearing on anything because I don't villify all white people and have never done that. I go after the ones that actually guilty, and you going after someone that's going after the guilty kinda shows why there's even a need to post that stuff.

Your breathen have offended us in so many ways for so many years, I don't even know how you can form your lips to chastise those that are pissed about it.

I won't be ever going to Europe...trust me. And those places you mentioned should probably not have a high level of anti-black sentiment according to you. Except they DO.

No sense being mad over truth...if you think anything i've posted on that matter is false, then prove me wrong...but I know you can't.

As far as me leaving...I won't be...alot of us been here before the 1600's and that white American propaganda garbage is just that...garbage.

Lastly, you can generalize all you want...if someone like Vince carter is fat, then so am I :)

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts
Well that struck a nerve, didn't it? :) And i'd say about 65% of your post has no bearing on anything because I don't villify all white people and have never done that. I go after the ones that actually guilty, and you going after someone that's going after the guilty kinda shows why there's even a need to post that stuff.

Your breathen have offended us in so many ways for so many years, I don't even know how you can form your lips to chastise those that are pissed about it.

I won't be ever going to Europe...trust me. And those places you mentioned should probably not have a high level of anti-black sentiment according to you. Except they DO.

No sense being mad over truth...if you think anything i've posted on that matter is false, then prove me wrong...but I know you can't.

As far as me leaving...I won't be...alot of us been here before the 1600's and that white American propaganda garbage is just that...garbage.

Lastly, you can generalize all you want...if someone like Vince carter is fat, then so am I :)
Oh but you did:

“There's literally 1 billion Neanderthal decendants walking the earth today...who can be unmistakeably identified by their distinct xenophobia, whining, lies, immorality, greed...and humongous heads...to go with their overinflated sense of self-worth and God-complex.“

And I’m not chastising anyone who has been affected by European colonialism or oppression. Anyone in Africa has a right to be angry at the shambles the continent has been left in, Jews have a right to be angry about the holocaust and proceeding genocides against them in Europe, anyone denied civil rights in the US has a right to be angry. But that was a handful of rich and powerful people, not the everyday person who until the 21st century was just as worse off in Europe. And I’d love to know how you are aware of all this anti-black sentiment in Europe off in your little world, because it seems people of colour in France, Germany, UK, Spain etc. are much better off than in the US. They certainly wouldn’t come into a thread about bones being found in Europe to make it all about ME, ME, ME! It’s very high and mighty of you to declare whatever you write “the truth” when it is so clearly far from. Most posters dismantle all this bullshit you say pretty easily, I don’t have to prove anything.

So maybe stick to the race relations thread with this, although it seems there your contributions aren’t well received by anyone, even other black posters.

·
Banned
4,165 Posts
Oh but you did:

“There's literally 1 billion Neanderthal decendants walking the earth today...who can be unmistakeably identified by their distinct xenophobia, whining, lies, immorality, greed...and humongous heads...to go with their overinflated sense of self-worth and God-complex.“

And I’m not chastising anyone who has been affected by European colonialism or oppression. Anyone in Africa has a right to be angry at the shambles the continent has been left in, Jews have a right to be angry about the holocaust and proceeding genocides against them in Europe, anyone denied civil rights in the US has a right to be angry. But that was a handful of rich and powerful people, not the everyday person who until the 21st century was just as worse off in Europe. And I’d love to know how you are aware of all this anti-black sentiment in Europe off in your little world, because it seems people of colour in France, Germany, UK, Spain etc. are much better off than in the US. They certainly wouldn’t come into a thread about bones being found in Europe to make it all about ME, ME, ME! It’s very high and mighty of you to declare whatever you write “the truth” when it is so clearly far from. Most posters dismantle all this bullshit you say pretty easily, I don’t have to prove anything.

So maybe stick to the race relations thread with this, although it seems there your contributions aren’t well received by anyone, even other black posters.
My little world, huh? I'm glad you know all about my experiences but don't seem to know one thing about how much certain people vampirize everything about us while slandering us before the world. You can sympathize with everyone else's hardships while not affording us the same.

That's about as far as i'm going with this because it is YOU who turned it into more than it was.

Really that's all I need for my anger right there, so you might as well put me on ignore. I do remember you've always made snippy comments to me anyway. I can't help you with that.

·
Banned
4,165 Posts
Oh and also...nobody gave a good Godamn about Sam and his little bs thread...I was just passing through and tried to help his lil sorry ass out :)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts

We wuz

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
I still think that mankind developed out of several strings of humans with Homo Sapiens having the upper hand.

The history of mankind is not very old and evolution takes a lot of time and with humans looking so different it makes it hard to believe that it happened like that so fast to a population leaving Africa some 110,000 years (~4500 generations) ago.

In Europe they met Neandertal man, nobody knows where they came from yet. But everybody knows, that current Man has about 2% Neandertal DNA, Asians even more than Caucasians.

In Japan, Ainu natives have more European features than East Asian ones. So developing East Asians features can not solely be an evolutionary one.

This is all very exciting, hope I will get the solution to some more of these things within my lifetime.

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
I still think that mankind developed out of several strings of humans with Homo Sapiens having the upper hand.

The history of mankind is not very old and evolution takes a lot of time and with humans looking so different it makes it hard to believe that it happened like that so fast to a population leaving Africa some 110,000 years (~4500 generations) ago.

In Europe they met Neandertal man, nobody knows where they came from yet. But everybody knows, that current Man has about 2% Neandertal DNA, Asians even more than Caucasians.

In Japan, Ainu natives have more European features than East Asian ones. So developing East Asians features can not solely be an evolutionary one.

This is all very exciting, hope I will get the solution to some more of these things within my lifetime.
All homos came out of Africa.

Ainu are from the haplogroup originating in the Tibet region.

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Ainu are from the haplogroup originating in the Tibet region.
This is disputed.

https://www.genetics.org/content/202/1/261

However, we did not find a genetic connection between the Ainu and populations of the Tibetan plateau, rejecting their long-held hypothetical connection based on Y chromosome data. Unlike all other East Asian populations investigated, the Ainu have a closer genetic relationship with northeast Siberians than with central Siberians, suggesting ancient connections among populations around the Sea of Okhotsk.
The Ainu form an outgroup to all East Asian farmers including Tibetan populations

1 - 20 of 37 Posts