Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
87,425 Posts

·
26,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes but if you look at tomorrow's schedule just now, they were planning to get the 2nd round in already tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Serena will not be happy having to play two matches in one day. I wouldn't be surprised if she tanks mixed if she beats Boobges.

·
Registered
33,068 Posts
Serena will not be happy having to play two matches in one day. I wouldn't be surprised if she tanks mixed if she beats Boobges.
What reason would she do that? If she comes on the court am sure she'll do her best considering she needs the match play.

·
Registered
33,068 Posts
What have you seen that would suggest that she'd have any reason to do that especially since she needs the match play.

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,193 Posts
Court 2 was open 45 minutes ago but they chose to move Kontinen/Watson there instead. :eek:

It was crazy to schedule Serena's singles 1st on court tomorrow, knowing she'd have a late finish tonight and possibly another late one tomorrow.

Her week 2 schedule is gonna be a mess if she advances in these draws. I guess she's used to it though. :shrug:

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
Shes not playing 3 matches in a row.if She beats Goerges.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Some of ya'll are such stupid haters :lol:

Hey go worry about your favorite, that's if he/she's relevant at all or if you even have a favorite.
And you think that winning 2 or 3 matches makes you relevant? Your fave is completely irrelevant, just another top30 player.
Nothing about hate. Just stating facts. Her problem with weight is visible. Her problem with fitness - just watch matches. She breathes deeply after every point that lasts longer than 4 hits from her and very often does not even move to the ball that will land 1-2 meters from her - if that's not fitness problem, then I don't know what is.

·
Registered
33,068 Posts
She's not fit enough. More than one year into her comeback and still can't solve obesity problem.

That obese Serena certainly looked good today and of course you'd ignore the fact that she's been injured. I guess only white girls can be injured. :lol:

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,144 Posts
[/B]
That obese Serena certainly looked good today and of course you'd ignore the fact that she's been injured. I guess only white girls can be injured. :lol:
Lol

Malcock must be taking too much of his blood pressure medication like his favourite, hence the delusion

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
And you think that winning 2 or 3 matches makes you relevant? Your fave is completely irrelevant, just another top30 player.
Nothing about hate. Just stating facts. Her problem with weight is visible. Her problem with fitness - just watch matches. She breathes deeply after every point that lasts longer than 4 hits from her and very often does not even move to the ball that will land 1-2 meters from her - if that's not fitness problem, then I don't know what is.
How come people who have no clue what they're talking about scream the loudest and expose everyone to their ignorance with so little shame and embarrassment?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts