Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw her eating a big sandwich while watching chanda practice yesterday. i'm surprised this wasn't on the front page of the sports section of the new york post today. people always imply she has an eating disorder, but she didn't run the bathroom while i was watching, she was all class. she didn't even look as thin as she has on tv. in fact she was sexy as hell. she seemed to be an extremely friendly girl. i mean i watched her sit there and talk to chanda and her coach for at least 10 minutes and i could tell that she didn't have any emotional problems, and i have a degree in court-side psychology. she was outgoing, articulate with a good sense of humour. if you ask me she is a great little package!! i think i will ask her to enter into holly matrimony if i see her again today!

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
That must be big news for all the people that have been making fun of Daniela lately. Calm down people, this girl might be skinny but she isn´t starving, she´s even eating sandwiches!!!! :)

·
63,619 Posts
You guys don't understand :rolleyes: She unable to gain some weight even she eating too much! She isn't eating discorder.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanted to re-read what i said because i have not got the reaction i expected. fans of hantuchova are going off at me, starting threads about my favourite being fat, and saying i'm pathetic. i can't see what is offensive about my comments. i was saying what a brilliant girl she seemed to be. i am very confused.

maybe her fans are so used to people being critical that they have lost the ability to see when someone is trying to be positive. if my title offended you i am sorry, i was trying to get people's attention, as i find you people don't come into threads when they don't have eye catching headlines. i still think your reactions have been unfair

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
My friend is the same way. No matter how much chicken sandwiches/fries/ect she eats, she's still one of the skinniest girls i knoe.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i still want someone point out what i said that was offensive. i would be genuinely concerned if i did say something that upsets people, because that certainly was not my intention. i was trying to serve it up to the people who are critical of dani and always give their opinions about her situation as if they are qualified professional who know all.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sunnysideup said:
oh phuleezz stop being so affected casanovalover...you're the one who's got emotional problem here.:yawn:
sorry for wanting to understand why people feel the way they do. i guess i should be like most of the other posters and just go off at people and try to create something out of nothing, that seems like a much more sensible thing to do.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Thanx CL.
Good to hear that Daniela seems ok! Finally some good news from her side.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks for the info on Dani, she seems very sweet! I think the media have been absolutely horrible to her recently, it is something she and her coach and family need to sort out really. She has definitely put weight on since Wimbledon I have noticed so lets hope she continues and by the Aus Open I think she could have a healthy BMI again. Go Dani!

Reactions: kyk710

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
casanovalover said:
and i don't take the opinion's of eggs very seriously
:lol: Casanovalover, just ignore those kinds of posters. You'll meet a lot of them and will soon learn to :rolleyes: over this kind of idiotic posters.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
that sandwich couldve been her breakfast, lunch and dinner! ok i exagerrateda little but on top of that sandwich do u really think she ate much more?

and another thing...ofcourse she eats...sometimes she might eat alot, but its consisteny in the eating pattern that matters not if she had a sandwich, choclate or something else high in energy and/or fat on a particular day.

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
She's looking better; thin instead of gaunt now, and that's the main thing. It's great to hear. :)

casanovalover, thanks for your post. Just ignore the posters who want to start a fight. Some of us appreciate your news. :kiss:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Thanks for the news, Cassanovalover.

I'm glad you saw the sweet friendly side of Daniela. Everytime I've seen her off the court at a tennis tournament, she seems to be a very sweet, well mannered girl.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Does eating a sandwich negate bulimia? True, bulimics aren't always paper-thin, but those who aren't tend to be binge eaters. Maybe there is no eating disorder or maybe there is. Either way, her weight is a disaster.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
casanovalover said:
i wanted to re-read what i said because i have not got the reaction i expected. fans of hantuchova are going off at me, starting threads about my favourite being fat, and saying i'm pathetic. i can't see what is offensive about my comments. i was saying what a brilliant girl she seemed to be. i am very confused.

maybe her fans are so used to people being critical that they have lost the ability to see when someone is trying to be positive. if my title offended you i am sorry, i was trying to get people's attention, as i find you people don't come into threads when they don't have eye catching headlines. i still think your reactions have been unfair
I didn't see anything offensive about the post. Some people are just jerks. In a population as large as the one here, it's expected. So chill out. Chalk it up to their foolishness. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,630 Posts
Great news about Dani that approves what I always thought of her! She is a great girl, and really don't deserve all this bad mediactic pressure!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts