Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MS has surprised everyone when she decided to hold today a press conference. Yes, it’s not easy to get her words during the season, so when it’s over, it means that she wants to say an important thing.

“Well, I want to complain about some of the members of the FPL ‘board’. I think they play dirty and they are clearly against the women.

There’s a conspiracy here. Some members have mentioned once in a while that they can’t stand that the women beat them, so it was too much for them that one lady won the league, that other won another trophy, but now they have gone too far!.

Seeing that one of the ladies was favourite to win a new tithe, the Euro, and that with the current rules they (men) were in trouble to be embarrased AGAIN, they have decided to change the rules in the very last moment, just when just a match had to be played. With the change of this rule they allowed the players to get many many points, when with the normal rules, getting 5-10 points for a match would be OK, and with MS leading by 5 points, the title was almost hers...

But yeah, a lady winning again?

No, that would have been too much!.

I want to congratule Snoop on his win, because he was a fair winner, but he wouldn’t have needed this extra help to beat me because with a German coach...you can win the Euro! ;)

P.S. As an example, some comments of the 'mafia'

"well guapa, u know i like ya, but i have to defend my gender. footie is not for chicks...
"

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:angel: :angel: :angel: :kiss: :kiss: :lol:

obviousy, this is a joke ;)

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
Sporting Em manager Emola Hippyer has defended her fellow female competitor and states that MS's words are not a case of sour grapes on missing out on the Euro title.

"MS...I too have felt the sexism against the women, with me being the holder of the league title. Its jealousy, and it kills the male ego"

;) :p

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
FPL President Britney Spears has hit back at these claims, calling them ridiculous :p

'There were plans to do this from the Quarter Finals onwards, but due to lack of time, it was cancelled until the final'

'Had we gone ahead as normal, MS would probably have only been mid-table anyway, and Emola near the bottom'

'Is it the FPL's fault these people cannot predict well' :p

The Presidents response comes after rumours that MS and Emola combined to slide tackle her and injure her 'other' knee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts