1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
15,727 Posts
bye bye umbrella

· Banned
565 Posts
umbrella said:
take that b4 u start noking hantuchova :haha:
that was a really good comeback, the only problem with it is that i like hantuchova, hence my wanting to marry her. you must have thought i was being sarcastic, but i wasn't. i am in new york, i saw her practice with chanda and yes she was eating a sandwich after it. i'm sorry if some side comments did not appeal to your sense of humour, but i think my underlying message was pretty positive ie see eats, she seems to be a very nice girl and that i think people should get off her back.

· Banned
565 Posts
umbrella said:
take that b4 u start noking hantuchova :haha:
btw i don't know what this word noking is, which has impaired my perceptive abilities, so forgive me if your comment was positive. english is not my first language. i make the presumption you were saying knocking, although i can't really understand how that makes sense considering it's not close to how you seplt it and sounds completely different.

· Banned
565 Posts
dumb-arse? how many foreign languages do you speak and understand the slang of? it's so sad that you can't just accept that you mis-interpreted my post, and instead try to insult me by saying i am stupid, even though i understood what you said. that's a really bad defense mechanism.

btw your word was knocking without the k and the C, which creates a word that wounds a hell of a lot more like smoking or poking than knocking. i was sure that slang should at least create essentially the same sounding word. it's not slang either, it's an abbreviation that doesn't make sense, slangs are completely different words common in a particular culture.

· Banned
565 Posts
i don't have a problem with you using slang that doesn't make sense. i was just pointing out in my original post that i would apologise if i had mis-interpreted what you had said, and then you called me a "dumbasse" instead of actually talking about the real issue.

i have been on this board a while and i have never seen anybody use that abbreviation, and i speak english as a fourth language so i wanted to be clear.

you seem like a very nice person so i would prefer to drop this instead of waiting for next post talking about how "dumb" i am.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
casanovalover said:
btw your word was knocking without the k and the C, which creates a word that wounds a hell of a lot more like smoking or poking than knocking.
I agree - noking, poking and smoking definitely cause a lot more wounds than knocking.

And what is this "btw" you are going on about? I can only assume that you meant "buttwhippertastic" but neglected to type the u, t, h, i, p, p, e, r, t, a, s, t, i & c. Don't worry - it's a mistake we've all made at some point in our lives.

· Registered
3,250 Posts
Thing is Casanova knows that she has a problem and tries hard to solve it - even doctors haven't found out what could help Myriam. I mean she's already at a 800 kalories diet and still gains waight.

As for Dani she refuses (imo) to acknowlege that she has a problem.

· Registered
5,684 Posts
Doris, I think it is interesting that you are willing to believe that Myriam is eating only a very little bit -- in fact,not enough for nutritional purposes -- but still are not willing to believe that Daniela is eating a lot of food. It seems a bit inconsistent.

Also you say that Cassanova "knows" she has a problem, but Daniela "refuses to acknowledge she has a problem" This doesn't seem logical. You say that Cassanova has a medical problem where she can't lose weight despite a restricted diet and a lot of exercise. Daniela has said that she has a problem keeping weight on her body and finding a balance between eating and exercise. So both are admitting to the same problem only at opposite sides of the spectrum. It seems that you want Daniela to admit that she has an eating disorder of some sort -- either bulima or anorexia -- before you will say that she has acknowledged a problem, but are satisfied that Myriam "knows" she has a problem although she does not admit to overeating.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.

· Registered
3,250 Posts
starr said:
Doris, I think it is interesting that you are willing to believe that Myriam is eating only a very little bit -- in fact,not enough for nutritional purposes -- but still are not willing to believe that Daniela is eating a lot of food. It seems a bit inconsistent.

Also you say that Cassanova "knows" she has a problem, but Daniela "refuses to acknowledge she has a problem" This doesn't seem logical. You say that Cassanova has a medical problem where she can't lose weight despite a restricted diet and a lot of exercise. Daniela has said that she has a problem keeping weight on her body and finding a balance between eating and exercise. So both are admitting to the same problem only at opposite sides of the spectrum. It seems that you want Daniela to admit that she has an eating disorder of some sort -- either bulima or anorexia -- before you will say that she has acknowledged a problem, but are satisfied that Myriam "knows" she has a problem although she does not admit to overeating.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying.
Nope you didn't misunderstand me. But it looks like I wasn't up to date on Dani. So far I always had the impression that she says everything's o.k. when it was clear that she's too thin. Didn't know that she's eating like an elephant and still not able to gain weight. Sorry for not getting up to date info before posting my coment. Hope you can forgive me.

As for Myriam I read it in different places (Tennis mags - news papers) that Myriam is suffering from a so far unknown digesting problem. That's why I believe the story.

So it really looks like both of them have a food problem - as you said just the other way round. Maybe they should stick their heads together they might be able to solve each others problems....

· Banned
1,735 Posts
casanovalover said:
i don't have a problem with you using slang that doesn't make sense. i was just pointing out in my original post that i would apologise if i had mis-interpreted what you had said, and then you called me a "dumbasse" instead of actually talking about the real issue.

i have been on this board a while and i have never seen anybody use that abbreviation, and i speak english as a fourth language so i wanted to be clear.

you seem like a very nice person so i would prefer to drop this instead of waiting for next post talking about how "dumb" i am.
CL, you're way too generous here. Nice people don't conduct themselves like that. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.