Tennis Forum banner

501 - 519 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
How much damage did @PovaBmachY do to you Halep, Kerber and Serena fans???
eh so now you're quoting yourself...?
To answer your question. None. PovaB was the resident delusional Pova stan who no one took seriously. It was sad and slightly amusing at the same time. If you wanted to start off on a blank slate, sorry I ruined it for you. I'll stay out of your way.

·
Banned
18 Posts
eh so now you're quoting yourself...?
To answer your question. None. PovaB was the resident delusional Pova stan who no one took seriously. It was sad and slightly amusing at the same time. If you wanted to start off on a blank slate, sorry I ruined it for you. I'll stay out of your way.
Sorry you have PTSD from losing so many battles to him/her. I'll try not to trigger it with mentions of Sharapova or @PovaBmachY.

·
Banned
18 Posts
I'd hate to run down your data limit that your parents have set up for you. So run along now :wavey:
Goodnight, Boomer.

Weak ass cop out. Spends the entire last hour accusing a new poster of being an old poster.

Gets mad when someone is even more stubborn and aggressive than the other one was.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Maybe that last AO was more than just Wozniacky´s and Sharapova´s last slam. Maybe Maria was the most clever of them all but if all slams are cancelled for the rest of the year, It could have been very well the last slam of Serena, Venus, Angie, Vika and Jelena.

Who would have said AO 20 would be such an historic event because of Court´s grand slam annyversary and as the last slam of so many iconic players

·
Banned
18 Posts
Great qualities for a troll. Have fun whoever you are. Can you keep us current with all candy flavors? Thanks.
I'm here for Kenin and Rybakina.

If we ever get to fly again and I'm at Heathrow or JFK (or LAX, etc), I'll be sure to update everyone as soon as I see the latest Sugarpova candies.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Goodnight, Boomer.

Weak ass cop out. Spends the entire last hour accusing a new poster of being an old poster.

Gets mad when someone is even more stubborn and aggressive than the other one was.
Oh I'm sorry, was I mad? I thought I was calm when I pointed out the personality traits of PovaB ?‍♀Guess I touched a nerve.
Sorry to everyone else for derailing the thread. I'll stop now.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I´m sure Serena and her fans will miss her, Serena almost always looking so happy in the final handshake

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can't believe this thread is still going on. She is a has-been now and let all her stan live in peace.

501 - 519 of 517 Posts