Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i couldn't believe it when i saw her!!!

yuo'd think Anna would throw her a few bucks so she didn't have to do something as sordid as this, huh?

how fucked is that?!?!

- Car Key Boi :(

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
?? for me she does not look like Anna at all.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Now now CKB, there's no need for name-calling. Her two-word response was situated right at the end of the transcript, so it was somewhat difficult to spot the connection between the two statements at first. Anyhow, methinks she was humouring you somewhat...

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Just because she's blonde doesn't mean she looks like Anna :lol:

·
Registered
25,079 Posts
Ckb,
Hilarious!!!!!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Annarocks said:
you CKB are the biggest Fucking loser I have ever known....You're the fucking dickass, bitch!!!
huh? what's yuor problem pal? yuo just jealous that i've been talking to Anna's sister for something like half an hour, right?

H TO THE IZZOWNED!!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hendouble said:
Now now CKB, there's no need for name-calling. Her two-word response was situated right at the end of the transcript, so it was somewhat difficult to spot the connection between the two statements at first. Anyhow, methinks she was humouring you somewhat...
she wasn't humoring me, she really is Anna's sister, i had a good long chat with her, although her english aint that great, but it's good enough

her name is julia and she's a cool chick

the Car Key Boi salutes her!

still think Anna should help her sis out with a few bucks thou...

·
Registered
87 Posts
So you asked her if she was anna's sister and then asked if that was a lie? She said yes..... :rolleyes:

Nice to know how you spend ya time

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Damn what an ugly sister! They aren´t twins, aren´t they?

·
Banned
22 Posts
venus (poster above) y r u laughing? u culd never be as pretty as that in ur life :haha:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts