Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch out, the Roddick haters will be on our case till the cows come home. since Andy was soooooo hype, stupid ESPN/2, now they will be laughing at him and us, but Andy played great. i'm sooooo proud of him and the way he played at this tournament. he never played bad, even in his semi's loss, he played great, but thats what happens when the other dude has ALL the right shots. and yet again people will not see that Andy had played to his seeding and them some. by seeding, Roger was suppose to win it, and he did. Andy didn;t give the match to Roger, he won it fair and square. now all i say is bring on the hardcourts baby

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Yeah, that's why I am gonna try to stop posting at this website. It's very negative here. The whining got to a point where I wanted Andy to kick everyone's asses soooooooooooooooooo bad so that everyone could shut the fuck up, that I was MAD at my own beloved Federer when he won the match. I couldn't believe it came to a point when I was mad at my own favorite player. And that's all because of the crappy people here who are just sooooooo ANAL and ANNOYING and BABIES. I can't take it anymore... and I can't be in such an environment where days like Friday happen when I have to have such crazy feelings. So everyone, you know, it's been nice, but WTAWORLD is not the healthy place for me. I regret ever becoming obsessed with this place. I will hope to post every now and then, but I really have no respect for much of the people here and I've basically been driven mad.

I hope those who remain posting here can endure this never ending ignorance bestowed upon our dear Andy. But I can not take it anymore--and I realize now that my days as a tennis fan before this website were so much more beautiful and jovial, and I want that again. I will have that again, I must. I love you all and stay well.

AND ANDY ROCKS!! HE'S ONLY 20 AND HAS ACCOMPLISHED SOME GREAT THINGS. "THE OVERRATED" ANDY HAS A GREAT FUTURE AND ATLEAST WE ALL WILL ENJOY THAT! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Federer planned most his life to be a pro player.
He has so much more advantages like practicing
on all different types of courts, volleying experience, quickness
because he's shorter & lighter,
dedication, coaching, etc.
Federer got a less stressful draw here, and people
trash Andy even though Fed could lose to
Agassi, Hewitt, & Rusedski if they played him.
Nobody called him a genius with lackluster playing
in Rome, Miami, French Open, Australian Open, Masters Cup, etc.
He's got a big serve too, but Andy's the one criticized for that on this
forum. :rolleyes:

Andy, on the other hand, didn't decide to become
a pro until he was 17. He never had great coaches that
taught him how to volley, mix up the serve, slice
the ball, strategies, court positioning, etc. on different surfaces.
He's not reached his peak yet, but with US Open, Australian Open
junior wins, I definately know
he'll win those again & idiots on this forum will cry with rage & jealousy as we enjoy with revenge!!!

Andy's improving a lot more all the time, unlike the other players, & we know how he surprises his opponents
and haters when they take him for granted!

He just rushed his shots too
much during the semis, but that doesn't take away
the fact that he's the most consistent & youngest Grand Slam
player with 2 semis already this year. This is
ONLY his 4th grass tournament, plus he beat
players that beat him before!

Andy needs to get away from the annoying media hype/McEnroe brothers bandwagon jumping/unfair critics, stay healthy, &
he'll get his victories! I'm very proud of him plus
he's a very sweet, gorgeous guy!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NOOOOOOOOOO Mrs.Guga don't leave. you just have to shrug it off and laugh at it. who cares what those people say, they have shit for brains. don't worry about it, oh and ph, it's EXTREMELY hard for ndy to get away from te media crap because tey are all over im 24/7, and believe me he doesn't take that crap itocosiderationand he doesn't think abut it. justthink if edid pay ttention to every little thig theysay aothim, Andy wouldn't even b in theo10, and probblynot even in the top 50. Andy doesatemendous jo at noaying atention tothemia blit.he dsedia stuff to promote tennis because he wants to get it out there and get it kown. hec if Andy put himself n h media blitz, then he would be the male version of Anna Kournikova, and he certainly isn't that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts