Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· The Smiling Assassin, Administrator
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: nope, it's not the end of Martina Hingis! title in Sydney, doubles title and finalist in Melbourne... i say she's looking good! so let's all bounce and cheer her on! :bounce:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
yeah great article!! thanks *Martina_fan*!!!

never gonna get tired of bouncing for Martina! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #350 ·
ooohhhhh... :bounce: :bounce: oh oh ouch, my back. can't bounce anymore... getting too old! :eek:

:bounce:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
Even though she lost i'm still bouncing coz she did well... plus she's still in Mixed Doubles... wooooohoooo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #455 ·
louisa, are you watching this live? i'm just following the live scoring on the website and it looks so frustrating...

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #575 ·
Hi Mel! :wavey: Last night, I was bored and started reading our showerthread! :eek: we were so... ummm... clean? :lol:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #580 ·
yeah Martin was peeking! btw, where's Joe? :D
the showerthread was classic Elitist thread! :lol:

Reactions: Miranda

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #584 ·
but anyways, back to off topic... :lol: yeah, where's Leena? oh and also Nick... *checking Angelina and Mia thread* :drool:

3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #751 ·
:bounce:
hey guys! *grope hug* :D
Everything's great... was busy at work...but now i'm here! :lol: How are you all?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.