Tennis Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 1578 Posts

· Registered
16,908 Posts
Partially hope she loses all her money through some dumb investment.

· Registered
123,056 Posts
Bouchard has millions. Thats a great thing about the WTA. Women who accomplish things get paid.
Now she has to focus on tennis and get her game back. She is a former top 5 and Wimbledon Finalist

Reactions: uh_jakwhole

· Registered
32,890 Posts
So $10-15M is the number the haters have settled for as the new goalpost, so they can feel Bouchard actually lost the battle. I´m too lazy to dig up all the posts on the first 10 pages, where they probably laughed at the idea of a lawsuit. :SNE:

· 👑 не дум&#10
45,633 Posts
If USTA are so dumb how has noone ever fallen before. Why switch all the lights off are they saving that much money. If their standard practice is to make the floors super slippery with no signs, people should be falling all the time

· Registered
35,854 Posts
So $10-15M is the number the haters have settled for as the new goalpost, so they can feel Bouchard actually lost the battle. I´m too lazy to dig up all the posts on the first 10 pages, where they probably laughed at the idea of a lawsuit. :SNE:
I'm still laughing at it. Though to be fair, if she really is as concussed as she claims and that really is the reason for her poor results then good on her

· King
29,535 Posts
It’s America, so she was always coming out of this with some $$$. However, it doesn’t make the whole thing any less trashy, although it’s not surprising from somebody as brazen and crass as she is.

Anyway, this was surely another distraction to help her continue her career freefall into nothingness. Will she even be top 200 after Madrid?

· Registered
16,908 Posts
'Her next tournament will be Indian Wells, where she's hoping for a wild card'

This girl has no limits :rolls:

· Registered
16,908 Posts
You are horrible. The USTA was even disputing that she has had a concussion despite it was clearly visible to see. AND they're gonna paying for that.
If this was me being horrible, you haven't seen nothing yet.
Paying millions for 'that' is just bogus.

· Registered
10,519 Posts
I wonder how likely it was the judge would refuse to clear the courtroom for the damages discussion?* It seems to have been a critical moment. Bouchard probably couldn't discuss the details of her endorsements in public.

Maybe the USTA was right to let this go to trial after all. It might have known for a very long time that it was going to be liable for damages, but the goal was to minimise them.

*EDIT: Not likely at all, reading Ben Rothenberg's tweets, which also emphasised how all her social media activity would be used against her by the USTA, and the judge also refused a request to declare it inadmissible :silly:

· Premium Member
Bianca Andreescu, Iga Swiatek
5,749 Posts
If this was me being horrible, you haven't seen nothing yet.
Paying millions for 'that' is just bogus.
For "That"? I guess your IQ is so bad that you even don't know what a concussion is let alone what after affects it can have on your body.

You are such a clown. Bouchard & her lawyers wouldn't have settled if the outcome wouldn't be "Respectable".

· Registered
2,942 Posts
For "That"? I guess your IQ is so bad that you even don't know what a concussion is let alone what after affects it can have on your body.

You are such a clown. Bouchard & her lawyers wouldn't have settled if the outcome wouldn't be "Respectable".
If you read Ben Rothenberg's tweets from earlier today she and her mother had to be strong armed into taking the settlement that had been offered. Daniel Kaplan reported that there "seemed to be a disagreement" between Bouchard and her lawyers.

Then she turns around and asks publicly for a WC.

1421 - 1440 of 1578 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.