Tennis Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1578 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,070 Posts
Well... She needs to try and get money from somewhere, since her career is about to dry up. Eventually tournaments will stop giving undeserved wildcards to the #116 player in the world. When those madrid points come off...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I believe Bouchard's lawyers are on contingency which means they get a percentage if she wins or a an agreed-upon fee or maybe even nothing at all if they lose.

Isn't weird that Tennis Australia is giving MD WCs to Bouchard while their Fed Cup captain is set to testify "against" her? I wouldn't want to be involved in that in any shape or form ...
they must still have expenses and are losing time they could use for other business.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Genie’s in for a big pay day :cheer:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
USTA is going to win. Genie has had 2.5 years to recover... she can't blame her shitty technique on a mild concussion dating so far back.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Plot twist: Genie really has been playing us all with her crappy form. Asserting this fall has derailed her career. She'll get millions and then start her ascension up the WTA ranks.
If this does happen and she suddenly starts training and playing top tennis again, I hope USTA sues her right back...

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
1241 - 1260 of 1578 Posts