Tennis Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
GermanBoy said:
:confused: Did you notice the smilie? It is a fact that Boris likes black women. He was married to Barbara and his girlfriends since then were all black women. That`s all what I meant. I don`t have a problem with that.

I hope you didn`t want to assume I have a racial problem! :rolleyes: :fiery: It doesn`t bother me at all if any man likes black women. It has nothing to do with Boris Becker the tennis player.

Why do you attack me for just telling you his words. I thought it would make all Williams fans happy to hear Boris thinks Venus and Serena are sexy. I don`t think they are sexy but that is my taste. Barbara, his former wife, on the other hand is sexy.

I hope I was able to clear all the misunderstandings. :confused:
You just did with this post (at least as far as I am concerned). But you have to understand that this is a messageboard and reading someone's writing and speaking with them are different levels of communication. Your message was so brief and accompanied by that smilie that it was difficult to discern what your attitude was. Smilies are meant to help people understand a poster's emotions, but they cannot replace face-to-face communication. That is why others may have misunderstood your intentions.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings that you may have.

·
25,876 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Rollo said:
Boom-Boom who knocks girls up in the broom room goes for all colors.

An Iranian-American:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_543363.html?menu=

And the broom closet child by by Angela Ermakova.

Oh my god. He's in love again. I wonder how long this will last. He's declared his love for at least two women .. not including this one... since his divorce.

I've always been impressed by the beauty of Iranian women, but that Angela Ermakova wasn't such a great looker, imo, anyway. I guess she impressed Becker.

·
25,876 Posts
He's quick isn't he Starr? Even 5 seconds quick. I almost choked on reading about the broom boom. I wonder if Nobu's has become a shrine to Boris fans or fans of quickies..

Becker's five-second sex fling was romantic highlight says model

The Russian model who had a five-second fling with Boris Becker in a restaurant broom cupboard has said it was the romantic highlight of her life.

Angela Ermakova likened Becker to a "high-speed train".

The 34-year-old model told the German magazine Bunte the liaison at London's Nobu restaurant was anything but sordid and she had felt like Cinderella in a dream.

She recently won a £3,300 monthly maintenance payment deal for herself and daughter Anna.

Becker said the five-second fling had been a mistake, but Miss Ermakova's differing view of the brief encounter emerged when she spoke for the first time about it.

She said: "Boris pulled me into the broom cupboard. He became more and more passionate, to stop him when he was so excited was as impossible as stopping a high-speed train.

"I felt like Cinderella in a beautiful dream. Boris was like a radiant German knight."

She said she hoped the publication of photographs of Anna in the magazine would encourage Becker to make contact with his 16-month-old daughter. "I hope when Boris sees these magical photos of Anna that his heart will go out," she said. "It will be like looking at his own reflection in a fountain of youth."

The London Evening Standard says Becker, 33, is reported to be preparing a house in London for Miss Ermakova and Anna.

He agreed in the High Court in London this month to pay maintenance for at least another 17 years, although he originally disputed Miss Ermakova's claims and hired private detectives to investigate her background, admitting he was Anna's father only after DNA tests proved it.

Story filed: 19:13 Tuesday 24th July 2001

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
He's had a couple of duds in there, Veronika, but in general, I would say that his women have out classed him -- as do Serena and Venus in that picture. The expressions on their faces are interesting. I think it was posed to have them looking at him admiringly, but don't know if that is what they got.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
apoet29 said:
You just did with this email (at least as far as I am concerned). But you have to understand that this is a messageboard and reading someone's writing and speaking with them are different levels of communication. Your message was so brief and accompanied by that smilie that it was difficult to discern what your attitude was. Smilies are meant to help people understand a poster's emotions, but they cannot replace face-to-face communication. That is why others may have misunderstood your intentions.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings that you may have.
You mean post, not email.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
In that pic, Serena looks common while Venus looks extremely photogenic and exotic.

Boris Becker remains a frightful-looking man.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts