Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a tennis match today...after I got back to the locker room I noticed that I had a message on my cell phone...this is what it said..

"Hi (my real name)...This is Boris, just wanted to chat, sorry I missed you, maybe next time"

Turns out my brother, who works for Nieman Marcus has been telling Boris (he is one of his loyal clients) how much of a fan I am :hearts: :kiss: ...so when he came in today, he asked how I was and decided to give me a treat and call me...

Can you believe that of all the phone calls I missed...that I missed that one :fiery:

I'm still sick over missing the chance to talk to him :mad:

How cool is it that Boris Becker's voice is on my voicemail... :kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Blimey! Good for you. One of these days I'm hoping that Johnny Mac will drop by the house for a coffee and a nostalgic wallow in a bygone era, but as of yet it ain't happening.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Awwww... he'll probably call you again. :)

It's cool feeling excited like that... I got uber-excited just for Lena writing to me. :p

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leena said:
Awwww... he'll probably call you again. :)

It's cool feeling excited like that... I got uber-excited just for Lena writing to me. :p
I hope he does...I'll make sure I harass my brother to make sure the next time Boris comes to the store that he makes him call me... ;)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Awesome!! :D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Leena said:
It's cool feeling excited like that... I got uber-excited just for Lena writing to me.
Hi Leena, if you don't mind us asking - what did Elena say to you?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Das ist ganz toll! ;) (I couldn't resist practicing my german, sorry)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
BK4ever said:
Turns out my brother, who works for Nieman Marcus has been telling Boris (he is one of his loyal clients) how much of a fan I am :hearts: :kiss: ...so when he came in today, he asked how I was and decided to give me a treat and call me...
Sure your brother didn't say you were a German tax collector? :eek: :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
You are so lucky. I guess you need connections for something like this to happen (like most everything else in life). I am a huge Boris' fan, however, I must say that I am still disappointed that Boris never replied to a letter sent to him a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Rebecca said:
I bet he's after a 5 second closet romp with you ;)
Hilarious!!!!!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
don't you have call return on your cell phone? ;)

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
BK4ever said:
I had a tennis match today...after I got back to the locker room I noticed that I had a message on my cell phone...this is what it said..

"Hi (my real name)...This is Boris, just wanted to chat, sorry I missed you, maybe next time"

Can you believe that of all the phone calls I missed...that I missed that one :fiery:

I'm still sick over missing the chance to talk to him :mad:

How cool is it that Boris Becker's voice is on my voicemail... :kiss: :hearts:
hey, bk,

this is my phone number. call me and leave the message so i can hear it,. ok? 402-354-2102. thanks! :D

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anton..anything for you sweetheart ;)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anton said:
that's not my phone number. :rolleyes:

But give me some rep points! OK? :D thanks :wavey:
Anton...I know thats not your number...see the ;)

Why you rolling your eyes at me :p

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rebecca said:
I bet he's after a 5 second closet romp with you ;)
I wish...I am his type...CHOCOLAT :hearts:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts