Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh boy what a sleepfest. no excitement .It's like watching the scoreboard live on tv. oooooooooooooh wellllllllllllllllllll.

TS59

·
Registered
860 Posts
First Aid...:help: :bounce: :bounce: :worship:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Yeah great match if your a JJ fan. and i am! i enjoyed every minute of Jelena today in this final.
such whiners on wtaworld just because you wanted Safina to win. well boo hoo

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
So what? It's mean to say the match was boring.:eek: Yes, it was.I'm not a fan of Dinara and Jelena but it was pretty bad quality for a Tier one final.I didn't enjoy myself.The semi-final Jelena vs Venus was the real final.

Anyway, Jelena deverses this one, she was the best this week.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
not even federer can play well under these circumstances. i hate to take him as an example, but its true.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Not every match is going to be amazing. Finals are always weird.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Not every match is going to be amazing. Finals are always weird.
Exactly. There are intangibles that come into play during a final. Quite often we see better semis/quarters etc., as far as quality anyway.

Besides, Jelena was going to win this today IMO. Dinara has a wonderful game but I don't think it matches up well with JJ's at the moment.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I thought Jankovic was playing great in the wind. :shrug: I think most top players would have struggled to beat her in the conditions today.

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
No disrespect to Dina fans but a Jelena v Vera match-up would have been a far better game. Zvonereva is strong on both wings, excellent defence and tends to get everything back.

Any pics of JJ with the trophy out yet?

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
lol because of the wind, yes. but for example venus match against chan was utterly boring in fine conditions :/ so, dont you tell me this was boring. it was exciting in a way to see what the players would make of it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts