Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is slilent with Hingis `s news last week and this week . The forum is boring. Making any action boys and girls .Is she training hardly at home or she is injured the hips again. It will be real fighting for her in Dubai tournament.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
migi said:
It is slilent with Hingis `s news last week and this week . The forum is boring. Making any action boys and girls .Is she training hardly at home or she is injured the hips again. It will be real fighting for her in Dubai tournament.
haven't you heard? she quit tennis again after gazillion threads you posted about her...

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
She can't play every week and she is probably happy to have some time off from the media, too. She has been interviewed a lot since the day word leaked that she was coming back.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
She's just played 5 weeks, 2 weeks off and then another 5 weeks. She's working herself very hard but yeah, it is a little quiet without her.

6 days 'till Dubai!

Come on Martina!

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Hingis needs to start playing again soon so Lena D. can win another Tier I.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
miffedmax said:
Hingis needs to start playing again soon so Lena D. can win another Tier I.
Hmmm... I wonder what Martina could do to induce a set full of double faults from Elena. In the last 3 meetings Elena has played great and Martina has looked off. It could continue, Elena now has the mental advantage (confidence) for future meetings.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Martina isn't a machine!!! She can't play every week!!!! Do you want her to be injured/severley exhausted???

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jonny84 said:
Martina isn't a machine!!! She can't play every week!!!! Do you want her to be injured/severley exhausted???
of course not. But I am excited to see her with muscle in next tournament

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
tennis is boring right now with martina, serena, venus, and jennifer all down in the rankings.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts