Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an interview in Madird,Safina was asked about her brother's decision to retire this year,then she said “It's time for him to enjoy his life and I am happy he has choosen a girl that I appreciate so much,and you know I have beaten her for the first time within 4 meets in Stuttgart”.
Apprently,the journalist was shocked by this unexpected news and went on asking details,“what?”
Safina:"Sorry,I mean beating every girl makes me happy,WTA is so cmpetetive now,isn't it?"

Note:Safina didn't mention the girl's name,but Hantuchova is the right girl as she described:eek:

H2H RECORD:

Rnk/Seed Year Event Surface Rnd Winner Score Rnk/Seed
19 / 10 2006 BERLIN OPEN CLAY (O) R16 D. SAFINA 6-3 6-2 16 / 8
11 / 4 2006 LUXEMBOURG HARD (I) R16 D. SAFINA 7-5 6-3 19 / --
10 / 6 2006 STUTTGART HARD (I) R16 D. HANTUCHOVA 6-2 6-2 19 / --
14 / 0 2007 ZURICH CARPET (I) R32 D. HANTUCHOVA 7-6(2) 7-6(4) 9 / 7
16 / -- 2008 SYDNEY HARD (O) R32 D. HANTUCHOVA 5-7 6-4 6-4 9 / 6
1 / 1 2009 STUTTGART CLAY (I) R16 D. SAFINA 6-4 6-2 39 / --

PS:this is from another tennis forum,and I am not sure about the truth:pBelieve or not,it depends on you.;)

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Marat had two blonde girls in his posse during his match yesterday. I don't think so.

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
If you're not sure about the source, why are you even posting it?

Troll.

·
Registered
48,526 Posts
i remember Hantuchova was in Monaco Master 1000(something before fed Cup) watch ATP match..but i don't remember who she watch
but i remeber i have watch Safin Match..so it maybe true

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
:haha: I remember reading someone's fictional stories they made up on their blog about Marat and Danka being a couple. :rolls: I wouldn't really mind if it turned out to be true, but it would shock me!

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Leave Lin Lin alone you scrub :rolleyes: Ppl would go 'make thread asap" If they see it
but i dont believe until i see it then again Danis doing better recently。。。。。

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
If she really said that in a Madrid interview, you could by now verify it via googling. There's nothing there, it's bogus. Besides, it's hard to imagine Marat dating someone who doesn't need to bask in his reflected glory while genuflecting.

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts
At the Lenny Kravitz opening ceremony at the magic Box, Marat was there was a blonde women, definately not a player ;)

(Will be interesting to read the transcript and see what she actually did say!)

:devil:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I remember seeing Daniela in the stands watching a Safin match (I'm pretty sure it was a Safin match) in a recent ATP clay tournament.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts