Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I just wanna be ready for my next tournament. It's a big week for me. I've been waiting for this for a long time..."

"I have to play my best for this"

WARNING: This is a JOKE thread :lol:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
:spit: :lol: :haha: :rolls:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
:tape::lol:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
well, i dont think she tanked that match. she argued with the umpire about that call on 2-4* in the final set. :p and its nice to see na and zheng not afraid to annoy the umpire when they find some line calls unfair to them. :p

·
Registered
29,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, i dont think she tanked that match. she argued with the umpire about that call on 2-4* in the final set. :p and its nice to see na and zheng not afraid to annoy the umpire when they find some line calls unfair to them. :p
Of course she didnt tank. I was joking :p She fought till the last point :rocker2: :sad:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
Of course she didnt tank. I was joking :p She fought till the last point :rocker2: :sad:
but were some line calls really :weirdo: to na li? :shrug:

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
When i saw that pict of
Lina

and then Venus and Serena..

i got a little bit scared...
cuz...
after all
has beaten them in like a span of 2 months

·
Registered
7,664 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Check out the video on www.wtatour.com....Video on Demand

Favorite Things to do in Paris. You can watch it all, but make sure and watch the last 6 seconds with Na Li....

"I love to stay here...but not save my money."

The look on her face...PRICELESS! I LOVE IT!

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts
Imagine, if you were playing on wtatour, i know you'll act like Rodionova.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts