84,910 Posts

·
Registered
13,630 Posts

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
"Sorry, that page doesn't exist".

Anyway, this is a much more winnable match. I'm conflicted though as I love both.
Dubai organizers delete it..it was a talk between Kim and Kenin at the beach....

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
Kim Clijsters is ready to face the challenge of being back on the tennis court after 7 years, “I have expectations. They're not result related or ranking related. They're more individually for myself. It's getting a feeling of how I want to play out there"

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Her legs look toned enough. I think she carries a little bit too much weight in the middle area, but I suspect it's not easy after three pregnancies. Anyway, I don't think Kim would be there if she didn't expect to be able to compete decently.

·
Registered
84,910 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
This is soo unfair, just when Kim finally decided to comeback and I was looking forward to see her improvements, the world gets messed up by this virus and she will have to stay home again ??

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
This is soo unfair, just when Kim finally decided to comeback and I was looking forward to see her improvements, the world gets messed up by this virus and she will have to stay home again ??
She can train, lose some weight and get more prepared. It's a chance for all the players to do that. When they all come back those that have could hoover up an awful lot against those that haven't!

·
Delusional Jankobitch
7,134 Posts
For Kim this is excellent - she's played 2 high profile matches and knew what she needed to do. Now she has time to implement it without the pressure of playing on the tour in the meantime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
For Kim this is excellent - she's played 2 high profile matches and knew what she needed to do. Now she has time to implement it without the pressure of playing on the tour in the meantime.
t
his is horrible for Kim, she's tired of training, so she said herself. she wants to play on court in competitive matches. this is very very annoying for her in fact

·
Delusional Jankobitch
7,134 Posts
this is horrible for Kim, she's tired of training, so she said herself. she wants to play on court in competitive matches. this is very very annoying for her in fact
i mean in the sense she has played matches, she isn't going to get fit losing first round every 2 weeks, her mentality is absolutely fine. no work necessary, it's just fitness. if she has said that i personally think she's wrong.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
She definitely has a lot of work to do with her fitness.
I think this interruption is good for her if she takes advantage of the time she has.

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
revenge on Clijsters for wimping out when she refused to play in Asia last time around

621 - 640 of 653 Posts