Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
Wow!!!

Coming back at 36?!?

Can she qualify for the olympics? Medal in the past?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
are you kidding me:facepalm:

i'm sorry but the WTA needs to MOVE ON .these old players need to let the new girls carry the tour .we have some exciting young stars , let them shine:wavey:

i highly doubt she will do well anyways ,she looked way past it in 2012 and it's been 8 years since then:tape:

·
Registered
113,559 Posts
Good! Serena and Azarenka showing its okay to come back and not be as good. Its okay and you still earn a lot and play the game you love

Reactions: Miranda

·
Registered
25,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Serena in ruins. :tears:
No kidding. This is the best news for WTA, we need her and other GOATs to come back and show those weak ass girls how to cope with the pressure. I hope she has a great comeback.

And maybe Justine will reconsider too? :eek:h:
I'm still waiting for 31-year old Golovin to maybe give it one last try :eek:h: It's unfair how her career was cut short, but maybe her back has healed after all these years.

·
Registered
31,588 Posts
This is a joke, right? She can't be serious, she's coming back to play singles? :scratch:

Reactions: MB.

·
Registered
865 Posts
omggg no way i can't believe this

·
Registered
16,022 Posts
I had tears when Kim said that but it's 2020 she's 37. Her game relies a lot in her movement ala Andreescu.
If she's inspired by Andreescu and Serena still getting to slam finals I get it. If Kim can get to a certain level, these kids has no chance against her. She will probably play a Serena Esque Schedule.
I don't know maybe this is for doubles only , but I highly doubt it. It should be for singles. This could be for her kids to see her mum win. Let's see how it goes either I am excited.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Is she going to make Olympics with Mertens? :lol:

·
Registered
31,338 Posts
She's probably capable of upsetting a B List player but it's tough to see her snatch another Slam title. Women doubles is quite weak so she could rack up a few titles in that, though.

Great storyline for women tennis in any case. :yeah:

·
Registered
113,559 Posts
Who wins a title first? Serena or Kim? Lets see if she can win on the 2020 tour

Reactions: bebet
1 - 20 of 661 Posts