Tennis Forum banner

Bombshell In Rome: No More Lucky Losers In Town To Replace Vaidisova

2K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  goldenlox 
#1 · (Edited)
have a look at the schedule for tommorrow or the updated Main Draw:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/....com/2/global/Pdfs/events/2007/rome_draws.pdf

it seems that all the losers from the final round of qualifying have either already come into main draw as a lucky loser or have already left Rome

so in the spot of Vaidisova, they have written simply Lucky Loser

I wonder who will play there against Voskoboeva tomorrow ... I hope they decide to go with the highest ranked player that lost 1R of Main Draw or maybe Brie Whitehead ... she will be able to say she played in 2R of a Tier I :spit:

If I was Tanasugarn, I would make a UTurn on the highway between Rome and Strasbourg and come back ... beating Voskoboeva and getting the R16 of a Tier I

Lucic where are you? this is a chance to raise your ranking

#4 ·
Galina doesn't know who she'll play. Very interesting. It's a 2nd round at a Tier I. This is a big match for these girls who are outside the top 100.

#6 ·
No Brie deserved nothing more than a ticket home lol shes abismal!

#10 ·
Brie will be catching the first flight to Rome upon hearing this news. :hearts:

#17 ·
devilsova is irreplaceable.

#20 ·
I dont think they will have a sign in
i cant see the players who have already left flying back in, and then they might miss out, cos there's more than 1 :lol:

Vierin could always take a rickshaw :tape:

#30 ·
Great chance for Anabel or Katarina. Whoever wins today, it's almost a spot in quarterfinals :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.