Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post it here first. Gossip is that Drake proposed to Serena and she said yes. It is unconfirmed but several news media are saying their sources believe it to be true. Other storys are saying Drake is still living the single life, but wanting to commit to Ree. This is going to be a loong off season. Drake don't plan on going no where.

·
Registered
20,121 Posts
So, I guess she'll never win another major then?

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
And Mouratoglou? I thought they were a couple.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, I guess she'll never win another major then?
Why would you say that? She won with him rooting in the stands for her at Wimbly. And he was the one their for her first win in Toronto after coming back from her illness. There is a famous pic of them right before that match. Ree's wins and losses are in her hands, not Drake and not Mastermud.

·
Registered
38,134 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That guy is trashy and low-budget, I hope this is not true. I do not understand why she hangs around with people like this.
He is not trashy. He is a young unmarried fine azz good looking young talented rich single young man who is doing no more and no less than any other person of his wealth, fame and stature. He is mega talented, does not get into trouble, and keeps his family, faith and roots, foremost. Stop judging what you really have no idea about. Now is he perfect, HELL NO, but neither are you and me. You trying it as usual, stopping right at the borders.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
Hollywoodlife as a source :happy: Might as well use justjared or the Daily Fail as a source

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
Hollywoodlife as a source
Might as well use justjared or the Daily Fail as a source
My reaction too. :lol: HL fabricates like 99% of their stories.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I hope *she* get a pre-nup :p

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hollywoodlife as a source :happy: Might as well use justjared or the Daily Fail as a source
There are other sources as well. They were just the first. And they usually are right on gossip, whether you consider them scumy or not. Their reporters are known for camping out and almost stalking celebs. TMZ wannabe determined to prove themselves. I've broken several stories on this board before the "official story" showed a few days later. I broke Serena returning to Indian Wells, I broke Sascha and Serena end, I broke Serena ending her season, before the "official" thead. And a many more I won't talk about in GM. My sources are usually on point about this, and I've never been wrong. I do hope I'm wrong on this, as I feel it can become a huge distraction, but no matter what I support Queen's decisions.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts