Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching the internet, I saw a picture of Ashley Harkleroads profile picture on facebook and it was her in a hospital gown with Chuck Adams (fiance/baby daddy) and her son. I dont know any other details.

She is playing for the NY Sportstimes in World Team Tennis and is playing the U.S. Open so we'll see how she does!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Congrats:D

·
Registered
33,038 Posts
:bounce::aparty: congratulations :baby:

I wonder why there are no articles :unsure:

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Well I just looked at that Facebook pic and yes, it appears that there was some serious birthing going on! I sent her a message asking if she had any announcements she wanted to make... and also asking her to add me.... and also saying I thought she looked amazing in the Playboy pics :drool:

Anyway, if you're reading this Ashley, congrats! Now you can hopefully come back on tour cuz we can definitely use some more Americans in the Top 100 :)

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
good for her :)

Reactions: gumoll

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Two face bitches
Some of you call her a slag next moment turns:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
It has been a while since the baby boy was born, it was born last week on Wednesday March 25, 2009:cool:, what's the name of the baby boy?.:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's A Boy

Ashley and fiancé Chuck Adams had a 7lb 12oz baby boy on March 25th:cool:. All are doing well. In March of 2008 Ashley lost an ovary to a cist and was in potential danger of not being able to have any kids at all. Children were something Ashley wanted very much. While it's not confirmed there was some talk around that Ashley tried to become pregnant as soon as possible after the March surgery and the possible chance of not being able to have children. We aren't in the habit here on the site of speculating such things but it does make some sense. Whatever the reasons Ashley now has a least on child fulfilling one of her dreams.

Ashley's next goal will be getting back out on the courts. She has said she will return and plans were to be back on the tournament courts sometime in June of this year with plans on playing the US Open. Ashley is following in the footsteps of her friend Lindsay Lee-Waters who has accomplished the feat twice. Lindsay Davenport also return the courts after giving birth to a child and now Kim Clisters will be making her return to the courts after getting married and starting her family. One wonders if the WTA will soon need a baby sitting service on tour.:)

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
Congrats:yeah:

I´m corious, when she´ll be back...June is too soon i think, but...good luck

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
I didn't know she was pregnant :speakles: :eek:
Congrats Ashley and Chuck :cool: :D :awww: Hope there will be pics of the baby soon :bounce:

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Her son was born... NAKED :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Dandy_Warhol

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
:lol: Yes, such a bombshell that she gave birth. Here I was thinking she was going to self implode when it was time for the baby to come out. :p

No seriously, Congrats to her. Hope she will be happy. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
23 year old Ashley Harkleroad and 38 year old Chuck Adams had the birth of their baby boy named Charlie on Monday March 30, 2009, Chuck Adams said the birth of their baby boy was 5 days ago on Saturday April 4, 2009 in an interview on Radio Tennis.com of a live world-wide web cast of the maxIT pro/am Tennis Event from the historic La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club

1 - 20 of 27 Posts