·
Registered
33,051 Posts
That's not a weave.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
:lol:

Oh, I see the superstition of the weave is alive and well! ;)

And yes, it is a weave. :cool:

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,140 Posts
oooo not sure if I like it but anything is better than that short haircut....

Uranium- good job in reporting on the weave update ;)

·
Dubai Love
52,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^:lol:, I was actually on jamd.com/viewimages.com searching for Venus Rome, to get a new banner and avatar from past years:p, and up popped these pictures:lol: I then went to yahoo and took these:p

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
You folks are crazy! :lol: :rolls: :haha: All this obsession with the "weave" Geeze if Venus knew about the yellow jinx and the weave conspiracy she probably wouldn't feel comfortable stepping outside the house. You guys are so funny BREAKIN NEWS! A WEAVE ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE GREATER ROME AREA. CITIZENS ARE WARNED TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR HOT GLUE GUNS AND TWO FOOT LONG HAIR EXTENTIONS, THEY ARE CONSIDERED WAVEY AND DANGEROUS. REPEAT A WEAVE ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED KEEP ALL SHORT HAIRED WOMEN AND BALDING MEN IN THE HOUSE AS THEY ARE THE MOST SUSEPTIBLE TO THE POWERS OF THE WEAVE. THAT IS ALL. :haha:

·
Registered
254 Posts
i don't like this haircut:eek::eek: but it better than short haircut.
my favorite one was on YEC

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
:woohoo: This is a GREAT sign!

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I'm starting to believe in the power of the weave.;)

·
14,454 Posts
Breaking News! Here at the Weave Alert desk this just in. A pony tail has been sighted! Repeat a ponytail has been sighted! We have the photographic evidence to prove it! http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it/1/default.asp?LNG=EN Stay tuned to HNN for more updates on this pressing issue. That is all from your Weave Alert News desk. Signing off from Hair Network News. Good day and have a Weavey tomorrow. :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
15,098 Posts
looks like she cut her hair really really really short
almost bald
and then
she glued them back on

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Breaking News! Here at the Weave Alert desk this just in. A pony tail has been sighted! Repeat a ponytail has been sighted! We have the photographic evidence to prove it! http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.it/1/default.asp?LNG=EN Stay tuned to HNN for more updates on this pressing issue. That is all from your Weave Alert News desk. Signing off from Hair Network News. Good day and have a Weavey tomorrow. :haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
:woohoo: :yippee: :aparty:

BEST.NEWS.EVER!! Seriously, I'm Veelieve in the weave theory.

GREAT THREAD Uranium :bounce:

·
14,454 Posts
:woohoo: :yippee: :aparty:

BEST.NEWS.EVER!! Seriously, I'm Veelieve in the weave theory.

GREAT THREAD Uranium :bounce:
Then you are a "Daydream beweaver" Marsh. :lol: Everybody please participate in the poll. It's basically are you a "Daydream beweaver" or a "Non-beweaver" Lets see where everybody stands.:):lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
Unbeweaveable! :speakles:
I'm not sure why, but this news comforts me... lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts