Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is according to the results page on the IW website. You gotta love screw ups - not only did they reverse the result, they also managed to mix up Stubbs with Stosur. :lol:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ahaha lol u wounder were there head is on the job they have seemed to stuff up alot of things on the site this yr =p

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I say "ah stosur play doubles with black this time :eek: " when I read your title :lol:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
I was wondering how did Cara get to lose and play again...:scratch:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
:lol:
one_beat said:
This is according to the results page on the IW website. You gotta love screw ups - not only did they reverse the result, they also managed to mix up Stubbs with Stosur. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
should be easier

·
Sports Freak
12,071 Posts
I thoght Black had a twin sis(confused with Bryan bro) & she with Stosur has beaten Sania/Ai..What a screwup:lol:

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Well...this probobly would have been the result if cara would have played with sam :lol: :lol: I do love Stubby though...i just think she needs to partner up with a younger more powerfull player... same with Cara. :wavey: :bounce:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
Well...this probobly would have been the result if cara would have played with sam :lol: :lol: I do love Stubby though...i just think she needs to partner up with a younger more powerfull player... same with Cara. :wavey: :bounce:
Stubby? :lol: New nickname! Eh eh, I do agree with you though. Is Cara going to play with Huber again? They seemed a formidable combo, and it looks like Stubbsy and Cara aren't doing to well. No one on the tour can consistently beat Sam and Lisa. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts