Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :bounce: bis2806 is back after a period of..... (kim/henin fans know it)

just wanted to say hello to ya all :kiss:

Joe

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Errmmm even though i dont know you are anything nice to see you back ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
do you love belgians now?

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: i only dislike henin/kim but i'm starting to, somehow, like kim now... sounds scary doesn't it!!! and i don't have anything against belgians, really.... i mean i have a really sweet online belgian friend called rick and he's real lovely..... i think all belgians are... except... you know who :eek: i won't mention them again :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Capriati is okay :kiss: i love her swearing

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Welcome Back! Why don't you like Henin and Kim?! There is no player I don't like anymore. But I am not crazy about Henin most of the time, although, sometimes something compels me and I love her. But I just never enjoyed her attitude. But obviously, Kim is my favorite!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, you are right Mrs_Guga, henin's attitude, towards other players like my Lindsay, just sucks(eg. the Zurich incident)... i'm starting to like kim a little better now and trying to hit like her when i'm on the courts :confused: i'm scared!!!!

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
:wavey: :wavey:

Bis :D

:bounce: Welcome Back :bounce:

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
bis2806 said:
Well, you are right Mrs_Guga, henin's attitude, towards other players like my Lindsay, just sucks(eg. the Zurich incident)... i'm starting to like kim a little better now and trying to hit like her when i'm on the courts :confused: i'm scared!!!!
O M G :eek: two posts already in which you don't combine 'Kim' and 'fat' :eek: What's up with that? :D

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
You're still on my ignore :wavey:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Barrie_Dude :D i'm not gonna post my webcam pics right now btw... gonna wait after my exams prolly... and it has to also depend if i'm in the mood to or not :p

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:rolleyes: yep domination with the absence of my lindsay :p

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
hey bis :wavey:
good 2 c ya back...didnt really no u had gone but anyways :eek:
how r ur exams goin?
i had my sports studies today and im pretty sure i got an A :bounce: