Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think BJK should change the Fed-Cup team each time they play?

With so many top Americans, BJK and Zina could really help a lot of players with their games.

Serena, Venus, Jennifer [well, maybe :p ], Lindsay, Monica, Lisa Raymond, Alexandra, Meghann could all learn SO much from them.

But with Venus/Serena dominating this past time, should BJK pick them again...even if they offer? I know they are the best players, but if [as BJK said this past time] the goal was also to have fun and improve maybe she SHOULD mix it up...and then get the sisters for the finals.

Your thoughts?

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
Do you think BJK should change the Fed-Cup team each time they play?

With so many top Americans, BJK and Zina could really help a lot of players with their games.

Serena, Venus, Jennifer [well, maybe :p ], Lindsay, Monica, Lisa Raymond, Alexandra, Meghann could all learn SO much from them.

But with Venus/Serena dominating this past time, should BJK pick them again...even if they offer? I know they are the best players, but if [as BJK said this past time] the goal was also to have fun and improve maybe she SHOULD mix it up...and then get the sisters for the finals.

Your thoughts?
BJK's priority is to win, not to run a training camp. She should do whatever it is she needs to do to achieve the former. And it's pretty obvious what that is.

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
assuming venus and serena take a rest, i would choose:

Chanda and Lindsay for singles (Monica reserve)
Lindsay/Lisa for doubles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts