Tennis Forum banner

Who has The BIGGEST/Fame name?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys :D

I know this is Tennis Site, but why not we create The Poll in regard of Favourite/Famous Sportsman/woman ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also voted for "Others"

* Brett Lee (Cricketer)
* Matthew Hayden (Crikecter)

Even though I don't like cricket, but both names are very famous in Australia ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,187 Posts
Michael hands down. he wipes the florr of everyone better than all the people on the list
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Buitenzorg said:
I also voted for "Others"

* Brett Lee (Cricketer)
* Matthew Hayden (Crikecter)

Even though I don't like cricket, but both names are very famous in Australia ;)
Brilliant choices! ;)

But I'm afraid I'm gonna havta go for David Neitz, Adem Yze and Russel Robertson (its a three way tie)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forget to mentioned about :
(These are in Australia Land)

* Grant Hackett (World Record 1500m holder - Swimmer)
* Cathy Freeman (400m Gold Olympics 2000 holder)
* Susie O'neill (World Champion - Swimmer (retired) )
* Jana Pittman (They say, she would be Australian next Cathy Freeman)
* Petria Thomas (World Champion - Swimmer)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Buitenzorg said:
Forget to mentioned about :
(These are in Australia Land)

* Grant Hackett (World Record 1500m holder - Swimmer)
* Cathy Freeman (400m Gold Olympics 2000 holder)
* Susie O'neill (World Champion - Swimmer (retired) )
* Jana Pittman (They say, she would be Australian next Cathy Freeman)
* Petria Thomas (World Champion - Swimmer)
You're forgetting Alisa(sp?) Camplin and Steven Bradbury.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,802 Posts
I voted for Serena of course. :worship:

And I voted for 'others' for Michael Vick of American Football fame. He plays QB for my home team, the Atlanta Falcons and he is just phenomenal. There are two eras in Atlanta football: pre and post Vick... and not only is he FINE but he has serious game. :worship: :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,498 Posts
Svetlana Khorkina - Gymnastics

Anyone who watched the 2000 Olympics on TV has to have been really mesmerized by this woman.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,273 Posts
Others:
-Miguel Indurain: 5 consecutives Tour of France
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39,486 Posts
Ole Einar Bjoerdalen
Bente Skari (she's retiring) :worship: :worship:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Definitely David Beckham. Everywhere that receives BBC World Service, ie the whole globe, has heard of him even in deepest Africa and Asia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,682 Posts
david beckham, tiger woods, and michael jordan are probably the biggest names in sports right now, and ronaldo too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Rebecca said:
Bradbury... is that the guy who won gold in speedskating? The most hilarious speed skating race all time! :D

*can't help but jokingly wonder if he's related to Ray* ;)
Sure is! ;) Are you Australian? I didn't think anyone outside of Australia would know him.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,356 Posts
As much as I ADORE Queen Serena, I must say that Lance Armstrong is #1 today. His accomplishments are awesome especially in view of his severe illness.

Serena is the QUEEN of tennis.

But Lance is the KING of sports!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Rebecca said:
Bradbury... is that the guy who won gold in speedskating? The most hilarious speed skating race all time! :D

*can't help but jokingly wonder if he's related to Ray* ;)
lol, I agree this was the funniest race ever, they almost had enough time to get back up and beat him.
Everytime I watch this I crack up, it's a classic.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top