Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to get into it!

I was so happy to see Carlo go, what a revolting, egotistical, dumbarse wanker! Excuse my pun hehehe. How else do u describe leaving your shit unflushed in the toilet, throwing peoples property around, pissing on the path etc. He was so mean to Belinda, I'm so glad Channel Ten showed what he did on TV. He's now a big loser, and most of Australia think he's a tosser. He deserves everything he gets, he's looked and spoken rather pathetically and sourly since getting evicted. He's very bitter, he knows Belinda is having the last laugh!

The nominations are getting a bit frustrating, the same people are getting voted by the same people again and again for the same reasons.

This week the nominees are

Leah, Dan and Belinda.

I hope Dan goes. He is very weird. Think only Chrissie likes his humour.

I dont think Leah has been given a fair chance. And with that brute Carlo gone Belinda is only now having a chance to relax in the house.

I was surprised that Reggie didnt vote for Ben.

What doe everyone else think? Express your opinions!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i wanted carlo to go also for the same reasons and i agree with you on how he's acted since getting out.

i don't think leah has been given a chance either.

dan i think is trying to play the game but it isn't working at the moment. when nominating people he nominates people for tactical reasons which is part of the game and i think he is using all his personalities (characters) to get through the early stages of the game and then open up. he's trying to ride the wave of being the entertainer for too long i think he should start to be himslef now rather than all the different characters and he might stay a bit longer but i think he is really playing the game.

i agree on reggie's thoughts on ben how he was different in each house. i thought she would nominate him for that factor and also because he keeps picking on her. he picks on a select few, leah and reggie luckily they are both strong girls and don't let it get to them but if he was doing it to me i would whack him.

i think saxon has gone wrong because he use to like belinda then got close to carlo and even though carlo has left he doesn't like her that much anymore. what happened to that experts views on how he is good at socializing and good with each individual? i think they may have got that a bit wrong for the particular situation that arose because i think outside the house he would be good at socializing with the individual and the group.

i think and hope jo will go a long way i really like her, aprat from being the package she is just a great person as is pat who i also hope will go a long way. i probably want either pat or jpo to win with reggie a close 3rd.

i think ben will simmer down a bit now that the houses have joined because there is no carlo or jaine to get him going and saxon got into the act because of carlo so things will be a bit less loud. i like ben the first couple of weeks and when he moved house i didn't like him all that much. claire is kewl i hope she stays awhile. vincent i think could become the alpha male. i think maybe saxon and vincent will both try to get close to jo and they will have there own little feud meanwhile pat will be laughing at them whilst by jo's side.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I hated Carlo before he went into the house. He was far too obnoxious and full of shit. He was a horrendous personality and I wouldn't wish him upon anyone. That poor girlfriend of his. No wonder she went to Canada. Soooo happy that he's outta there and off my TV screen!

I'm not liking Saxon. He sounds like a prick and acts like a prick. Full of himself and bloody arrogant. He's like the popular sports star at school who walks around like his shit don't stink. Well, it does! I hope he goes soon and then far, far away.

I loathe Ben. He's an asshole, but the housemates aren't nominating him because they hold too much respect for him. They're probably afraid that if he was nominated that he'd make life hell for everyone in there for a week. He probably won't go for awhile because of that, which is a shame.

I don't want Leah, Daniel or Belinda to leave this week. Belinda seems like a really cool person. Why did Carlo dislike her? Why was everyone ignoring her? Daniel seems really cool too. He's weird but he's funny and that house could sure do with a laugh or two. Some of them are really bitchy and uptight. Leah is loud but she's fun and interesting. A lot moreso than some of the older housemates. I liked Irena and Jamie too. Why did they have to go!? They were so cool!

It's such a shame that one of the nominees will definitely have to go soon because they are all still worthy of being in the house. Joanne and Patrick are boring. Get rid of them. Chrissie is cool. Regina is funny. Vincent is playing the game now but he's flying under the radar which means he's hiding his real personality. Claire is boring for a dyke. No offense.

Rant over. I've waited nearly a month to spew that out. Phew!

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
is there a website to see the big brother cast members?

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
www.bigbrother.com.au

I'm so glad Carlo went. What's up Vincent's arse anyway? :rolleyes: Saxon seemed cool at first but then he just proved he's yet another little boy by being part of lads and ganging up Belinda.

I like Leah, Belinda and Daniel so this week's eviction will be hard to watch. I think Leah will go, but I'm hoping Daniel only cause he can be a bit annoying.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
reggie couldnt vote for ben he had "immunity" so to speak :mad:

i hate ben he is the most arrogant big headed self confident rude prick i have ever seen or met he thinks he is always right and im glad reggie got to see how fucked he is and how he chnages in both houses
i so wish ben would of went the first week that would have fucked his oversize ego up :fiery: :fiery: :mad: :mad:

saxon get over it carlo has gone and isnt coming back he might relax

belinda did you expect carlo to say goodbye to you if you did
hello knock knock anyone home !!

jo is so prim and proper it annoys me and mr blink my eyes 1000 times per minute patrick follows her around too much for my liking

dan is seriously weird and all my votes will be for him this week
he says weird things he acts weird and now all the housemates are seeing that and voting for him and he is already playing the game
with his vote for sax last night :(

claire is cool

leah is loud and i love it im 17 and wonder hoe she put up with all bens shit during the first 2 weeks glad to see leah and claire get on so well

"its vincent not vince" go back to rome

still undecided on chrissy

but i hope reggie wins and am i the only one that thinks she is hot hot hot :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
ozfan44, no you're not the only one who thinks she is hot as i also think she is is hot although she isn't really my type. i generally go for short blondes with blue or green eyes, oh and the short thing is very sexy, not to short but maybe around 5'2'-5'6'. i'm am only about 5'10 or 5'11' so i really think short women are sexy. but i would have to say that i would go after jo as my first preference if i had to choose.

patrick and jo looked to be getting a bit to close in that hot tub last night, they had there arms around each other the whole night. then vincent goes and growls in her ear and she says any woman in the world would find that a turn on and then she gets thrown in the pool by ben and starts hugging him, reggie is next and then it was back to patrick. she is a bit touchy feely to everyone but asif anyone cares because she is so hot but i think she is even more so with patrick.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
:wavey: all, wondered when i'd be seeing a big brother thread ;)

Well, i was sooooooooooooooooo glad to see Carlo go!! I've watched every big brother series, but never actually voted, and i came really close to voting for him ;) lol he's totally disgusting, and i hated the way he treated Belinda :(

I think Saxon is quite cute :hearts: ;) but since he started hanging around Carlo his personality has changed :(

I really like Reggie, she's so funny, lol, i love the way she laughs lol it cracks me up :)

Feel a bit sorry for Leah coz she felt left out in the round house, so it'll be interesting to see how she settles in with the other housemates.

I'm not sure who i want to see go this week :confused: ;)

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
reggies laugh is a crack up

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i think leah will keep feeling left out because carlo has left. carlo was the stimulant for the housemates in the square house. the way he was caused everyone else to be loud as we saw he brought it out in ben when they swapped over and now that he has gone i don't think the former square housemates will be as loud and i really think leah is wanting to be louder than what will actually be. but i really want her to do well so hopefully she can stay awhile.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
ozfan44 said:
leah is loud and i love it im 17 and wonder hoe she put up with all bens shit during the first 2 weeks glad to see leah and claire get on so well

"its vincent not vince" go back to rome

still undecided on chrissy

but i hope reggie wins and am i the only one that thinks she is hot hot hot :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I like Leah too. I too reckon that about Vincent. OMG! He is so uptight, it's not funny. Chrissy's cool, she said in her audition tape that her cat is 'the love of her life'. ;) I hope Chrissy or Reggie wins too. Reggie is hot as well and I LOVE her voice, totally!

Stacey, you're right Saxon was cute until he got mixed up with Carlo. I can't believe he was crying about Carlo leaving.. I mean geez.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
saxon seems like a follower and now that carlo is gone he has no one to follow. dan can't really lead so he can't follow him, ben came into the square house after saxon so he won;'t follow him, i don;t think he and vincent click enough for him to get attached and follow vincent the only person i can see him following is patrick but that would take sometime. i think they were right when they said saxon is a good social worker but the carlo loss will take time to get over and he will be wandering around doing nothing for awhile before he gets near patrick plus the fact that jo is by patricks side well that will be another reason why he will try to follow patrick but it will also make it harder for him to get near patrick. my bet is that he'll wander around doing nothing for a couple of weeks and get evicted before he gets anywhere near patrick.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
wait i forgot leah. he'll either not go near her because of her boyfriend or they'll make a bit of a team. if he goes for leah it will be quicker than going for patrick and he might just survive a bit longer because of it.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Gowza said:
i think leah will keep feeling left out because carlo has left. carlo was the stimulant for the housemates in the square house. the way he was caused everyone else to be loud as we saw he brought it out in ben when they swapped over and now that he has gone i don't think the former square housemates will be as loud and i really think leah is wanting to be louder than what will actually be. but i really want her to do well so hopefully she can stay awhile.
thats a good point there :) With Carlo gone, it changes so much with the *former* square house

lol Sam, i know, when Gretel said to Carlo that Saxon was crying i was like omg, lol, thats just really sad :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
ok carlo was alright in the first couple of days (well i gave everyone the benifit of the doubt for the first few days) then he got so mean to belinda...he said on the nomination show last night that something happened...but no one saw what it was....

belinda is ok...but she is kinda a neat-freak...thats probably good for the house though

Irena annoyed me (no offense to her) but does anyone else reckon she was acting too much like sara-marie? just the way she acted...

Saxon is cute...but yeh hes the typical surfie...

Vincent annoys me SOOO bad! :fiery: the way he snapped when someone said 'Vince' was so rude and uncalled for! he'd been there, what?...2 hours and was being 'i am alpha-male-hear me roar'

claire was really quiet for the time she was in the square house...but then she got talkative when she went into the round house so we havent really seen enough of her to make judgement

Jaime was weird...he kinda freaked me out...nuff said

Daniel is funny...did anyone else see the 'BB up late on thursday? where he was doing the dog on the leash thing? yes well i thought it was funny...

Ben was such a 'i am alpha-male-hear me roar'! i REALLY dont like him! he was so mean to reggie as well! and if you knew you were going to be watched 24/7 on your first day would you only sleep and stuff like that? hello i need entertainment-thats why i watch this show!

Leah is a bit too loud but shes alright...i liked the way she kept yelling over the wall...but if i was living with her 24/7 it would get on my nerves

Who DOESNT love reggie by the way? she is so cool...the way she doesnt know that shes funny is really something you dont find often...and shes so totally clueless! its so cute!

Patrick is alright...but yes he blinks a lot...that brings back memories (long story-english class earlier this year-basically we spent 20mins trying to figure out whether this guy in Henry V was blinking coz he had to or coz he had something to hide :rolleyes: ) he 'baby cute' tho....

And they way the media has blown the thing patrick and jo have out of control is so stupid! they didnt do anything so why are the press going stir-crazy?

jo is ok...another fellow lawyer type (guess what i wanna do when i leave school ;) )

chrissy rocks! i love her laugh! ...yes well...been there done that...

the looks on their faces when they figured out the wall had come down were priceless!!!! i like the design...its modern...but still classy...

and the launch show ws good...i like the rain 'effect' some stupid newspaper tried to write it off as 'another BB ploy' get a life people! :fiery:

has anyone else noticed that each year they seem to give the evictees more and more 'prizes'? i'ts like an incentive to get kicked off!

the look on jaime's face when he found out he could get $10 000 was so funny...total shock :p

my rambling stops here....

wait no-who else reckons either patrick or reggie wins this year? im prepared to put money on them

Reactions: kim&lleyton

·
Registered
17,282 Posts
I am so glad Carlo was evicted :D I don't like him, particularly because what he did to Belinda.

I like Regina :), Joanne, Patrick and Belinda :)

Hopefully daniel will be voted out next Sunday :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
SAXON IS HOT! :hearts:
And Reggie is just awsome! Words cant descirbe how great she is! :p:D:D
And I like leah!!!

Reactions: Sharapova's_Boy

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
It's almost unnatural how much I hate, hate, hate Carlo, Saxon and Ben right now. Very disturbing. Yes, Daniel will probably go this week. He annoyed me on 'Search For A Supermodel' but endeared me on BB. I can't see Leah or Belinda leaving just yet - fingers crossed it's not either of them. They are too cool.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Ben is a maniac, can well all vote him off next time? He has absolute double standards. When he's two-faced and being fake it's ok, but when supposedly Reggie has been (she hasn't) he accuses her of being fake. And it's a case of everyone has to like him and if they don't they have a problem. Hello, he's the one with the problem!

1 - 20 of 367 Posts