Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
what does it say?? my french is a bit rubbish and i only understood something like: the series? continues, ...dont understand...three sets against chinese player Shuai Peng (6-2 4-6 6-3) in 1 hr 59...something about her being on an eight match winning streak or winning 8 out of 9 matches..something about good effort to qualify for the quarter finals against safina....

LOL as you can see...I am going to get a TERRIBLE mark in my french GCSE...

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Thanks nouf!

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Roughly, it says that she was feeling bad after her early losses at both Indian Wells and Miami. But she worked a lot with the FedCup staff in Amelia Island, and they made us feel better on and off court. She says that now, she is grown up, she knows better what she wants in her life. At sixteen, she was discovering, at seventeen, she felt pressure that she had to confirm and at eighteen, she wanted to life her life as a teen, leaving tennis aside a bit.
About a full time coach, she enjoyed working with Loic Courteaux, but she knows he is Amelie's coach. If she has to choose one, she'll try to find someone she can get along with.
I think I've summed it up!

Reactions: auntie janie

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,790 Posts
:yeah:

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Roughly, it says that she was feeling bad after her early losses at both Indian Wells and Miami. But she worked a lot with the FedCup staff in Amelia Island, and they made us feel better on and off court. She says that now, she is grown up, she knows better what she wants in her life. At sixteen, she was discovering, at seventeen, she felt pressure that she had to confirm and at eighteen, she wanted to life her life as a teen, leaving tennis aside a bit.
About a full time coach, she enjoyed working with Loic Courteaux, but she knows he is Amelie's coach. If she has to choose one, she'll try to find someone she can get along with.
I think I've summed it up!
Thank u:):):):)it sounds good shes more than just a young gun now:)

And thanks nouf 4 the article:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts