Tennis Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Emergency room visit that very night of altercation. All documented with photos. I didn't say anything about being arrested . . . I've made it clear I have no agenda and not related to either party. You have not . . .
Are you sure about emergency room visit that night or next day .... so called photos could be the ones on her phone that she takes selfies on and sends to people

·
Registered
6 Posts
The fight took place at 3 a.m. She went to emergency room the SAME day - if you understand the way time works . . . Robinson had to be convinced to go that SAME afternoon. Sylvan and Dandy don't have a clue. I know the facts and have PLENTY of proof. This is not over.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If K G stole her phone how would she get the text message to come over to fight?
Kg stole a girl called Alexis's phone so alicia didn't know it was kg. thinking it was Alexis , Robinson went over to the apartment to then realize it was In fact kiah who had sent these texts on another girls phone.

·
Registered
9,988 Posts
What's the latest scoop?

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
What's the latest scoop?
Robinson is in Scotland (I think) or at least somewhere with white nights with Sanford. Baylor roster now has 6 on it, though neither of those two. As far as I can see, none of the new posters has been permabanned for sock-puppetry, so we can trust they're all independent. If the press have said anything, I haven't seen it (though I haven't been looking for it very hard, Robinson was the only reason I followed Baylor at all).

EDIT: oh, Sanford is out of eligibility. Told you I didn't follow Baylor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sorry, just read pages of this thread, so looking for readers digest version

a) were charges filed against KG or not?

b) who are the 3 leaving Baylor?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Baylor gave the USC players all the can handle. R.J. Baker seems to be better than most thought. I can see her finishing the year top 20 or better. This Baylor team of only six players can easily be a top 10 team come spring. I can see Ema, Baker, KG and Shankle all finishing in the top 30. Hopefully J.S. doesn't screw them up.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ema Burgic is having a very impressive week at the Las Vegas 50k.

I was thinking she might contend at Riviera, but it looks like Baylor is not playing? Kind of odd since it's listed on their schedule. Anyone know why?

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
I heard KG lured Robinson (walk on) into her apartment and beat her up. Filed charges today. Went to the emergency room with black eye and concussion. If KG doesn't get kicked off the team, it will be another sad day in JS's dishonest career. Surely Baylor has better morals than that. I know JS doesn't.
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually you'll see the body of your enemy float by.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts