Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I was going to place a bet on Bianca before Toronto to win the whole thing and have regretted every round not doing so. Maybe I should place a bet on her for this USO :eek:h: Because this withdrawal from her seems to be a sign that she is determined to win it. And with her attitude and confidence, I can see her having the audacity to win the whole thing.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I was going to place a bet on Bianca before Toronto to win the whole thing and have regretted every round not doing so. Maybe I should place a bet on her for this USO :eek:h: Because this withdrawal from her seems to be a sign that she is determined to win it. And with her attitude and confidence, I can see her having the audacity to win the whole thing.
Time to add her to your sig? ;)

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
She has other things to do in the next couple of days, like negotiating her Nike endorsement increase... etc etc
Bianca's to-do list before USO:

- open off-shore bank account

- move to the Bahamas

- SI cover photoshoot

- record motivational speech for the Toronto Maple Leafs :eek:h:

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think it was 40 to 1 at the start. But who knew she could come back so strong so soon ...
I'm not a better but i considered it. Wish I had!
The odds on her will never be as favourable again.

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Nadal also has withdrawn from Cincinatti, and he got a walkover in the SF and only spent about 40 more minutes on the court today in the men's final!

Surely Serena will be next.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
As she should, I expect Serena to pull out too, but why do they insist an having such important tournaments one after the other???...

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
the bet would have been cancelled if someone retires

1 - 20 of 46 Posts