Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just heard Beyonces first solo single(well featuring jay-z) Its a great song and Id say it'll be huge . Its not your usual pop crap it sounds like something from 70's 80's.

I cant wait to pick up her album its out in July. She has a song with missy eliot a duet with Luther Vandross and theres also a song with Sean Paul . She is going to be HUGE!!!!! (well she already is - you know what I mean!)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right joey what was I thinking, but that was a soundtrack, shes ben working on this album for a long time, so you like her then?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Well I think Crazy in Love is a brilliant track, superb and I'm gonna buy it.

But I have heard the album is a disappointment, apparently there are only a handful of good tracks, but the rest... (from what Rajesh Mirchandani said on Radio 1), apparently sound like she's doing the "why sing one note when you can sing ten"... and I hate that personally but I'd have to listen to the album first.

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
Crazy In Love is different. I find it okay. :)

She does tend to over sing in live performances. I haven't heard her doing that in album tracks. If so it's going to be quite disappointing.

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
I like her new song. It's different

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
I dont like it :( but I love Beyonce

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
She looks very whorish in the vid, IMO. Like a streetwalker, but I love the song. I wish she'd not put Jay Z in *all* of her songs though....

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I'm listenng to Crazy In Love at the mo and I am addicted to it. I'll defintely have to download some songs off the album and see if it's worth getting. :)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I love the song but she's going the Nivea route by having the same words in two of her singles (B: Crazy in love, Dangerously in love. N: Don't Mess With the Radio, Don't Mess With My Man) and the addition of Jay-Z. :rolleyes: But I really, really like the song and the video's great. Gotta love the booty bounce. :drool: I thought I would totally hate the album (will have to d/l to see if I do) because she took a song off of DC's 'Survivor' LP and named her record that. I thought that move was really lame.

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
I can tell you one thing: club go-ers loooove "Crazy in Love." I was there Sat. night and when that song came on they started going wild!
I don't usually go wild mind you, but I was just as excited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts