Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool! She is at the open with Jay-Z! :worship:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
and someone said there would be no celebrities there :rolleyes:

im awfully shocked they are there thou. beyonce looks nice all plain and dressed down. her and jay look sweet together

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. They look nice and relaxed watching some tennis. She looks great.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ooh and charlize is there too :)

·
Premium Member
19,825 Posts
If they got tickets in advance why wouldn't they show up? :rolleyes:

Anyways, B looks crazy. In love that is.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Midnite Surfer said:
I guess Lindsay and Kim aren't the only mismatch at Arthur Ashe right now.
:lol:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Charlize Theron is there too. SHE IS ONE HOT WOMAN!!!!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
harloo said:
If they got tickets in advance why wouldn't they show up? :rolleyes:

Anyways, B looks crazy. In love that is.
they arent poor lil fucks like the rest of us. with the moola tween those two, i think they can afford to not go if they dont want to.

how do you know they got tickets in advance anyway? i doubt someone as busy as those two were planning that far ahead.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
decemberlove said:
they arent poor lil fucks like the rest of us. with the moola tween those two, i think they can afford to not go if they dont want to.

how do you know they got tickets in advance anyway? i doubt someone as busy as those two were planning that far ahead.
Tickets have been available since April and theyn probably purchased them in advance seeing that Jay-Z is really good friends with Serena and probably expecxted to see her at the USO this year.

BTW, calling Charlize a celebrity is like calling Lil Kim a singer; stretching it a little.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Charlize has done some GREAT work. Trapped and Devil's Advocate are some of my FAVORITE movies. And obivously USA thought she was worth showing. She wasn't trying to promote a movie or something just there to watch some tennis.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Jarrett said:
Charlize has done some GREAT work. Trapped and Devil's Advocate are some of my FAVORITE movies. And obivously USA thought she was worth showing. She wasn't trying to promote a movie or something just there to watch some tennis.
They didn't have anyone else to show!

BTW, she has appeared in more stinkers than hits.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
lizchris said:
Tickets have been available since April and theyn probably purchased them in advance seeing that Jay-Z is really good friends with Serena and probably expecxted to see her at the USO this year.

BTW, calling Charlize a celebrity is like calling Lil Kim a singer; stretching it a little.
so then why are they here? im pretty sure they know they arent playing. if they didnt want to be here [im sure they have better things to do on a friday] they wouldnt be here. its that simple.

look i like vee and ree too.. but i dont have my head so far up my ass that im blinded like some people here.

and charlize is most definitely a celebrity. most people know of her. she was AMAZING in devils advocate.

i guess rick fox isnt a real athlete either, right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
lizchris said:

so has j.lo but that doesnt mean anything. since when was that EVER a measure of celebrity?

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lizchris said:

Oh if that is what we are looking for that give me a list of what superstars were at last years open. And also the academy awards they won for the movies. Only include the stars that were there before the final and not the finals themselves.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Charlize Theron is a fine actress and a knowledgable tennis fan! :D And for some reason women from South Africa strike a chord with me! :hearts: :drool: :bounce:

Beyonce and Jay-Z have so much in common. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
decemberlove said:
so then why are they here? im pretty sure they know they arent playing. if they didnt want to be here [im sure they have better things to do on a friday] they wouldnt be here. its that simple.

look i like vee and ree too.. but i dont have my head so far up my ass that im blinded like some people here.

and charlize is most definitely a celebrity. most people know of her. she was AMAZING in devils advocate.

i guess rick fox isnt a real athlete either, right? :rolleyes:
Two words for why they are there:

NON REFUNDABLE

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Jarrett said:
Oh if that is what we are looking for that give me a list of what superstars were at last years open. And also the academy awards they won for the movies. Only include the stars that were there before the final and not the finals themselves.
I know they got Aretha Franklin to sing the National Anthem.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts