Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
47,657 Posts
It doesn´t matter how many titles Kim has....no slam is no slams. Until she wins a slam, the doubters will still be out there.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
inge said:
She defeated topplayers, like Capriati, Davenport, Serena, Venus, Henin, or since when the masters and antwerp doesn't count. She is also nr.1 in doubles, and it's not her fault that the other 'topplayers' are injured or don't play or cancel.

I know Serena is better, don't know Justine, (one hardcourt win doesn't say it all, I'm not claiming Kim is better, they're worth each other I think)
So give her some credit, she at least showed what an athlete she is by playing so much and winning so much!
That I can agree with it...kudos to Kim for having such a fit body. Only hope she won´t follow Hingis path. Hingis was also though to be extremely fit...

· Registered
47,657 Posts
villa said:
Look dispo- whats your point?? are you trying to say that kim derserves the no.1 spot or that kim is the best tennis player in the world??
As far as most sane people are concerned kim derserves the no.1 ranking- she's played the system the best this year and has been the most consistant player due to alot luck- players injurys- if venus and serena were fit this summer kim wouldn't have won the tournaments she has done becuase look at last year as an example- who defeated her- yep a williams...

Now the question concerning weather she is the best tennis player- well again its quite abovious to sane people that she isn't the best player in the world- i mean when is it the last time she won a tournament with one the other big 3 players (henin/venus/serena)??? the grass tournament in holland when henin retired whilst leading!!! what was the result of her last meanting with venus/serena/justine?? loses! Now you can harp on about how great kims achievements are but your not going to convince any sane person that kim is a better player than venus/serena/henin- just face it- no great stat about her consistancy is going to prove that...
Word, word!!! :worship: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.