Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Venus is the classiest WTA player. She always carries herself with such beauty and maturity on and off the court :worship:

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
I am a Veenut therefore I love almost any picture of hers. More than all she exudes such positive energy in her pictures. Lots of love for Venus!!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
You can definitely tell Venus is an introvert. Maybe not so much an introvert, but that she keeps things inside.

·
Registered
25,099 Posts
She looks like a beautiful angel in that pic.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
oh that milli vanilli pic ;):p

My biggest fave is from the official reebok.com/venus website from early 2001. It's not up anymore but it had wicked awesome pics and there was this wallpaper in particular where venus is wearing a yellow v-neck(white outline) shirt---hair tied back all nice 'n frizzy, torso facing forward, crossed arms?, head turned to her left (profile)---anyone have it in tact without watermarked copyright over it?? please please i'm desperate for that wallpaper! I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.