Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion, who wore the best tennis outfit of the decade? That outfit that spoke to you? The one were your favourite absolutely killed it (and maybe also won the trophy) in the past 10 years. What made it special?

Bring them here fashionistas!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Naomi's orange Nike/Sacai outfit was awesome... a 9.5 out of 10. It would be a 10 if it didn't have the cape type thing on the back. And it's nice that she won a tournament wearing it.

I like Serena's yellow crop top/skirt outfit that she wore at AO2016.

I like a lot of Maria's dresses. I particularly liked the one she wore at IW when she lost to Naomi. I just think they'd look better on another player sometimes.

·
Registered
18,069 Posts
Maria Sharapova's USO 2017 dress. Close the discussion.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Maria Kirilenko in the Stella gear - remember the pink and light green top ... damn, she was smoking hot in these outfits!

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Outfit of the decade is the only outfit that had no brand on it: Halep's mail order kit stitched by an online seamstress in China — that she bought when she had no contract with a sponsor. Thereby successfully managed to not buy a brand name product and advertise a corporation for free like a fool (like Su Wei Hsieh).

·
Registered
18,957 Posts
I really liked Li's USO 2013 outfit.

Her AO 2013/14 ones also pretty good, simple but really tidy and just fit.

Will also concur Halep's no brand dress was better than some of the Nike stuff she later got.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts