·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Yonex VCore 100S was the best but then they replaced it :mad:

·
Registered
14,783 Posts
Yes, Yonex 100S looked amazing :D

Also really love the Yonex Xi, they just released the new Ezone Ai which looks okay, I don't love it. But Yonex makes the prettiest racquets imo.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Lots of votes for Yonex VCore 100s :hearts: which is what I use :)

And I'm really upset because I don't like the new version :(

But my all time fave looking racquet would have to be:

2nd place goes to Roger's racquet

3rd place goes to Vika's

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Yes, Yonex 100S looked amazing :D

Also really love the Yonex Xi, they just released the new Ezone Ai which looks okay, I don't love it. But Yonex makes the prettiest racquets imo.
I have 4 Yonex 4Core 100Ss and I think that they play better than the Vcore Xi :shrug: I got them at the beginning of the year when the Vcore Xi had just come out and I preferred the feel of the 100S :shrug: It felt more flexible and powerful :)

I think Yonex rackets are great for a certain style of player... The rackets have characteristics that the others juts don't have :)

Also, something that people don't realise until you put the rackets together is that Yonex rackets actually aren't that rectangular :) They just look it because they have thicker outsides and a longer head :) And I think, unlike many, that the racket has been good for Woz :lol: And I don't like her :eek:h:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a Wilson Pro Staff 100 and love it. It's worn out now so I am going to buy a new one.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts