Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some women grunting very loud and sometimes in an erotic way. Especially Francesca Schiavone and Elena Bovina are grunting as if having an orgasm :) Do you know other women grunting this way?

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
not sure abt the women, but the best is on the mens side. GUGA has the most erotic grunt in my opinion, and now that i have his in mind, nothing else really compares.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i like hingis's grunt. it is the most feminin.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
faboozadoo15 said:
not sure abt the women, but the best is on the mens side. GUGA has the most erotic grunt in my opinion, and now that i have his in mind, nothing else really compares.

Guga..Guga..Guga, gotta love his grunt, or MOAN we should call it.But I agree 100%

(sigh) Glad to know others think that too, here i was thinking i was a perv. :)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Majolifan said:
Maria Sharapova seems to be a very intensive grunter too. But I never heard her till now.
I have heard also that Sharapova has a loud grunt - I have yet to hear it though. I am very interested in seeing her play.
Serena and Monica have a loud grunting match when they play eachother. Erotic type of grunting? That I am not sure of. But I agree that Schiavone has an interesting grunting noise.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Serena kinda yells too.... Schiavone's is bad, but Harkleroad's probably takes the cake for me. (But I love it)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
What about Reeves? damn, her grunt is sexual :devil:

My favorite grunts are Venus, Serena & Monicas.

·
Banned
149 Posts
They should ban grunting theres just no needed for it :fiery: its just used by various players to annoy and put of their opponants during really necessary points.Tell me have you ever hear any of them sometimes?I ask you it sounds like they are constypated

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
I don't think we'll EVER hear anybody grunt like Monica did in the 1992 French Open final.

Every shot Graf fired was countered with what sounded to be a shriek. She really was screaming at the top of her lungs in that match.

·
Registered
518 Posts
My favorite grunts belong to Guga and Muster (oldie but goodie).

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Majolifan said:
There are some women grunting very loud and sometimes in an erotic way. Especially Francesca Schiavone and Elena Bovina are grunting as if having an orgasm :) Do you know other women grunting this way?

I just wonder how you did find out the way Francesca and Elena grunt when having an orgasm ? :confused: ;)

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Yeah, and I've also heard years of Huber, Sanchez-Vicario and the Williams'.

They all have loud grunts.

But Seles' grunt really did ECHO around Roland Garros centre court in that wonderful year of 1992. Each exhalation represented the effort that went into the shot.

I think when Seles is no longer playing, there will forever be ghost-like echoes of her grunt on courts across the globe - especially Roland Garros.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts