Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Trish101 said:
Isnt it funny how everyone...sorry SOME people always shit on how capriati "sucks" nowadays??? yet somehow she always manages to have the best matches out of anyone...against both the belgians and the williams...wow she must not suck so much.... :lol:

1. Jen vs Justine

2. Jen vs Serena

ALL the slam finals SUCKED
Trish, it's because Cappy is always on the LOSING end of these matches.

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Trish101 said:
yeah well at least she actually plays at grand slams unlike SOME people (the williams). They get one hang nail and all of a sudden the whole godamn world is cummin apart! And please knizzle Jen can play TENNIS and she ca put on a good show nomatter what but ask either of the william sisters to play one another? and you got yourself a BOREFEST! *yawn*
Here I thought the WS played each other for 2 GS finals this year. Cappy's results were 1st, 4th, QF, SF(no WS in tourney). Never said Cappy couldn't play, but she has lost the important 3 set matches, and she choked against Henin or else that wouldn't have been one of the greatest matches it would have been just a 6-4, 6-3 beatdown of Henin, and I'm sure Cappy would have rather had it that way instead of losing in the best match of the year.

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Trish101 said:
whatever that was 2 years ago...and i seem to remember serena getting a few "beatdowns" by Jen Jen....hahaha...should i say serena got a "spanking"!
You said Cappy provides exciting matches, but that one was a domination by Venus. The WS are better than Cappy, I'm sure you know this though.

· Registered
19,459 Posts
Trish101 said:
remember wta championships 6-4 in the third last year? Jen choked...shge had the match in the bag and a crusty serena to go with it...were was "dominant serena" in that match huh??? thats what id like to know!
Dominant Serena wasn't there, but the Serena that was playing was good enough to be Cappy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.