Tennis Forum banner

What is the best Grand Slam won by Jennifer?

• Aussie Open 2001

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • French Open 2001

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Aussie Open 2002

Votes: 11 31.4%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, which do you think?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Can't decide!

Aussie 01, she came out of nowhere, and ousted Seles,davenport and Hingis in a row,crushing the final.

French 01, she crushed Hingis and fought back in the toughest of all third sets.

Aussie 02, she was slightly injured,was waited by everybody as the defending champion, but managed to go to the final and....well,you saw it,didn't you?

At least, her slams are no easy ones!

GO, FIGHTER JEN !

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
They were all so amazing and totally different. I think the first one was the best because it came out of no where and she was zoning in the semis and final. The French was drama from the quarters on, first the crazy Serena match, then being injured against Hingis and killing her, then that superb 3rd set in the final. As for Oz '02, what can you say? I still cannot believe she won! It's like how I just moved from the frozen midwest to Miami. My mind knows it is winter but my body tells me it is July. Somehow Jen's victory over martina is like that for me, coming back from 4-0 down and four match points. Somebody pinch me!

So i guess I will pick Oz '02 as my fave cause it is just too incredible!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,916 Posts
I Think They Were All Great For Different Reason's, But Coming Back From 4 Match Points And In Such Extreme Conditions Was Incredibile!

·
Everything Fades Away
129,496 Posts
It`s not easy to choose one. :rolleyes:

The French Open 2001 gave me the biggest heartthrobs.

:bounce: Thank God I survived. :wavey: LOL!

But The 2002 Australian Open was AWESOME. I voted for it! :cool:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
All of them. Can't decide! Jenny is a fighter and all grand slam finals she played were great tennis.

So, my vote: all three finals. Sorry guys, can't decide.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Everything Fades Away
129,496 Posts
Jenny said in the new Tennis-magazine that the 2002 Aus Open is her favourite :bounce: :kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, the "outta nowhere" was great in 2001. The French about killed me with anxiety, anticipation, and eventual joy! But, that down 0-4 then 4 match points business in 2002 Aussie was the best overall as it was SO unlikely!

Hot avatar by the way, JennnyFan! RRR!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Rollo said:
The best is yet to come folks!:bounce:

I agree, Rollo! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts