Tennis Forum banner

Which French teen will have the best career?

• Clara Burel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diane Parry

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Elsa Jacquemot

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Carole Monnet

• Someone else (please name)

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it is the off season and I am getting seriously bored... I know there is already a thread for our juniors but I thought I'd start one about our best prospects, since it has been a while since we had legitimate reasons to be hopeful about a generation. I think the Kiki/Caro generation was the last "exciting" one.

Feel free to nominate other French teens you think should be mentioned in the conversation and have a real chance, if healthy, to become successful Top 100 and above pros. And who, do you think, will have the most successful career??
  • Clara Burel
  • Diane Parry
  • Elsa Jacquemot
  • Carole Monnet
  • The others: Alice Tubello, Manon Léonard, Loudmilla Bencheikh, Salma Djoubri, Selena Janicijevic, Yasmine Mansouri, Aubane Droguet, Giulia Morlet, Halemai, Belgraver, Babel...

·
Registered
15,395 Posts
yes the offseason is ALWAYS VERY BORING^^

it's tough to tell who among all those players will be successful. They ALL have the potential to turn pro and become a force in the wta. It depends ONLY on how many sacrifices they are ready to make.

Clara Burel : is very smart with great game sense -->still to improve : Serve + Fitness
Diane Parry : great improvement and game --> still to improve : BH I wish her to rely even more on it
Elsa Jacquemot : Very Solid with very good mental --> STI : Plan B
Carole Monnet : Very Hard Worker --> STI : Power

about all the other girls you mentioned they all have qualities but in tennis this is NOT enough. You must have the WHOLE PACKAGE to get high. Hopefully we'll be able to see many french players in the top100, top 50 and better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts