Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
38,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally i think it's Serena def Sprem 6-1 6-2 - here tennis was Heaven Sent! :worship:

.... :confused:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The Australian Open Final was a major beatdown - taking the occasion into account no doubt the biggest beatdown of the year!

Being the Serena fan that you are tho, im guessing you already knew that and cant wait for everyone to come in and proclaim it! :nerner:

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
A match from Serena or Venus at any rate :p

·
Registered
38,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venus def Pavly 6-0 6-1 :drool:

AO final? Serena didn't really play amazing tennis. She played her best tennis of the year in the early rounds of Paris IMHO.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The best beatdown this year is yet to come. It will be a comeback Justine Henin beats a comeback Kim Clijsters 6-0 6-0 at US Open 1st round. Kim will take the next flight back to Belgium and immediately retire for good. Justine will say mission accomplished and tank her next match. She will resume her TV comedy career afterward.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
vee vs pavly dubai

Pavly looked clueless out there :haha: it was like a f1 passing by a bicicle :lol:

Ree vs sprem was good as well but i am a sprem fan as well :lol:

·
Premium Member
27,415 Posts
Serena def. Safina 6-0 6-3!
That´s a major beatdown, regarding the importance of the match and all...
Also, Wozniacki def. Dokic 6-1 6-2 I think, because Jelena has the game to beat Caro in straight sets, so that´s also a huge beatdown

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Sydney semis :hearts:

AO final was still the beatdown of the year anyway :shrug:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Aus Open final was indeed a beatdown, especially given the occasion. :worship:

Next would be Venus d. Pav, since it was the old generation showing the newbie how it is done. Can you say: bystander? :eek:

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
Amelie Mauresmo def. Agnieszka Radwańska 62 60. Flawless from Amelie
also Arantxa Parra Santonja def. Eleni Daniilidou 60 60 deserves to be mentioned

1 - 20 of 32 Posts