Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Past or present: uniforms/outfits on the tour.

Which player(s) would you say is the most stylish?

" " the tackiest?

Present-
Hard to choose but my picks for the best dressed are Anna K., Jelena Dokic, Alexandra Stevenson and Daniella Hantuchova.

Past-
Dominique Van Roost, Chris Evert, and Evonne Goolagong

For the Worst-
Umm probably Conchita Martinez and Steffi Graf. No offense to these ladies, but I just didn't like their outfits much.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,917 Posts
Ahhh, how 'bout the best undressed? I'd vote for Present: Amanda Coetzer
Past: Miss Goddess Sabitini!

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I think Martina NOW looks GREAT! She used to be a bit of dork when she wore Sergio Tachini!:p

I think Venus and Serena look very good too, only sometimes they'd better go to the disco in their outfits;)

I HATE Hantuchova's outfit! It's sooooooo TRASHY!:eek:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
What a fun thread!!!

Best Dressed: Venus Williams, hands down.

Worst Dressed: Jennifer Capriati(her outfits on court are not flattering at all, someone should do something.)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
best Martina+ Anna: adidas made nice outfits these years
worst JC : pink doesn`t work for her

best I found Mary Pierce dress in 94 very nice, and she brought the dresses back and that`s why she deserves to be called the best dressed :cool:
worst ASV`s 2000 outfit,well it would not have been bad when 2 sizes bigger.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Best dressed: Venus, Serena, Anna K., Hantuchova(hey, I loved that black cocktail dress):kiss:

Worst dressed: withouth a freaking doubt Justine Henin! When will she change that damn outfit?
:fiery:

Honorable mention: Jennifer Capriati...sometimes, her outfits look terrible. Yes, someone should do something indeed.:confused:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Best dressed: Venus (the one and only exception being the AO '01 top... what was she thinking?), Anna K, Daniela, Lina and Martina (usually). And Mary Pierce.

Worst: Serena (too bright! especially with the hair! get the pink away from the girl!), Justine (change the damn outfit, yes), Jennifer (she picks the most unflattering outfits).

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Best: Anna K - with her bumblebee ensemble last year, and her disco blue this year.
and Martina - who's ALWAYS looking good.
Don't you love how Martina and Anna's outfits sometimes match when they're playing doubles? Like at the end of last year, similar colours. The actual "team adidas" rocks! They're doing a great job dressing our Team adidas.

Worst: Capriati's pink thang.

Venus' this year was nice, but last year's was YUK.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Best: Venus, Serena and Anna

Worst: Henin (pls change your outfit)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts