Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topshotta knows that I know absolutely nothing about tennis but I am a fashionista. Louis Vuitton, Versace, Hermes, Christian LaCroix. Besides Venus and Serena who are the other fashionista tennis players?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
I used to be in my day. Teddy Tinling once made me a delightful gold lame dress that has since gone down in tennis history. I could get away with so many outfits because I'm so blonde and beautiful and all the men wanted me. But only Cliff Richard succeeded.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SueBarker said:
I used to be in my day. Teddy Tinling once made me a delightful gold lame dress that has since gone down in tennis history. I could get away with so many outfits because I'm so blonde and beautiful and all the men wanted me. But only Cliff Richard succeeded.
Gold lame? How 70's.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
You call this fashionable? Serena looks like a $3.00 ho working the Sunset strip. She’s Vulgar!


Now this is more like it.
(Wismilak International, Bali) (left to right) Chanda Rubin, Elena Dementieva, Ashley Harkleroad, Barbara Schett and Wynne Prakusya model dresses from a renowned Balinese designer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,074 Posts
WHOA!!!!!! I've never seen this pic of BABYGIRL. . . .LOL!!!!!


"Do yo' thang, Babygirl!!!!!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cybelle Darkholme

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Anna Kourikova and Maria Sharapova comes to mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
Pureracket said:
WHOA!!!!!! I've never seen this pic of BABYGIRL. . . .LOL!!!!!


"Do yo' thang, Babygirl!!!!!"
lol WHERE have you been?

theres been a ton of threads devoted to this pic
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
191 Posts
Wow, Serena is aging fast! The effects of gravity hit her very hard, I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,074 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
Wow, Serena is aging fast! The effects of gravity hit her very hard, I guess.
:rolleyes:

Z,
You're kinda lame.
Um. . . I think you're trying too hard.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
191 Posts
Ironically, Infiniti not only recalls everything I have EVER said, but he saved my pics from months ago :haha: that I no longer have! Hehe. Sorry, infiniti, I'm don't have jungle fever. :lol:
 

·
Veelieve!!!
Joined
·
32,874 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
Ironically, Infiniti not only recalls everything I have EVER said, but he saved my pics from months ago :haha: that I no longer have! Hehe. Sorry, infiniti, I'm don't have jungle fever. :lol:

UHHH I did a search on the non-tennis board when I was tired of your smug retorts. Menwhile it's not at all difficult to learn someone's posting patterns-- especially when it's always the shame shit packaged under differnt names :lol: :rolleyes: :tape:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,564 Posts
Tplayer said:
You call this fashionable? Serena looks like a $3.00 ho working the Sunset strip. She’s Vulgar!


Now this is more like it.
(Wismilak International, Bali) (left to right) Chanda Rubin, Elena Dementieva, Ashley Harkleroad, Barbara Schett and Wynne Prakusya model dresses from a renowned Balinese designer

Hey I got $3.00!! :drool: :kiss: :hearts: :lick:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,350 Posts
Chanda looks fat in that picture....but about Serena's top I don't think that she meant it to be see-through I think when light shines in it does that....my mom was telling me a story about her friend who had that happen to her!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,167 Posts
Wendy they have your Silicone but in Vibe this week. I hear ya gettin your own show on VH1. Go on .

Somebody gotta make the $$$money. It might as well be you. Especially from somebody who is all that Glam. You at least keep it together.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top