Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Re: Berlin

The title? "Justine stay focused, Lady's watching!! ;) "

Yep, I should be around there live for her matches. ;)

·
Registered
11,084 Posts

BTW, the rain is expected, so I think it'll be fairly miserable week for me and the players, so the title may reflect it. ;)

·
Registered
7,488 Posts

BTW, the rain is expected, so I think it'll be fairly miserable week for me and the players, so the title may reflect it. ;)
allez come on, it will be cool.
if you dare, try to say something to her, you know something "intelligent", she loves to have "intelligent fans whom she gives great emtoions" :lol:

enjoy yourself!!!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

Lady, Good to know you go to Berlin again. Hopefully this time you will see Justine life the trophy. I am looking forward to reading your Berlin report.

Don't worry about the fly, it's just a short trip. Between end of March and begining of April, I went overseas. I spent about 5/6 days on airplanes. I ended up seeing my doctor after I finally came back home. I had back problems after spending so many hours on airplanes.

·
Premium Member
20,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have fun Lady!! :D Hopefully Berlin won't be flooded with rain..

Are you staying for the whole week?

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Have fun Lady!! :D Hopefully Berlin won't be flooded with rain..

Are you staying for the whole week?
I'll be there from Wednesday til Sunday, theoratically Justine should play during all those days. But with the rain... no Monday final there, please! :fiery:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Have fun Lady! I'm sure you'll be her lucky charm this week ! :D (weren't you in 2005? :p ).

PS - I love :hearts: :drool: your avatar, Lady!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
btw who is he ?:scratch: but too blonde for me though :lol:

Have fun Lady :D I went once in Berlin, unfortunately not for seeing Justine :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Have a wonderful time and cheer Justine on to victory in Berlin. 5 tournaments, 4 finals, 3 championships won, 19-2 record and the two loses were hard fought matches. I'm loving this year so far. Justine's hold on #1 getting stronger every tournament.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
oooh Lady have fun! :banana: ;) hope you take some photos :p
Lets hope that the rain stops! :ras:

Allez Ju!

·
Registered
668 Posts
This is a funny quote by Petrova on Henin in a tennis.com story about the tournament:

Top-seeded Justine Henin, Amelie Mauresmo and defending champion Nadia Petrova also are in the tournament. The field includes 16 of the world's top 20 players after the withdrawals of Serena Williams and Nicole Vaidisova.

Henin, ranked No. 1, is favored to make it four wins in six years at the French Open warmup. Petrova beat Henin in last year's final.

``Henin is my favorite,'' Petrova said. ``She is a tough cookie. I will have to come up with something different if we face each other. But I have never defended a tournament title before - it is one of my career goals.''

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
:lol: @ petrova
thx karen ;)
a tough cookie, but not friendshipmaterial, for sure ;) :p

·
Registered
11,084 Posts

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Have fun Lady! I'm sure you'll be her lucky charm this week ! :D (weren't you in 2005? :p ).

No, I was there last year. But even if she didn't win I had an honour of watching her amazing display of tennis during SF vs Amelie. ;)

So you follow Blake too? :hearts: I adore him, I had no idea I could love someone on AI so much... :hearts: :drool:

1 - 20 of 278 Posts