Tennis Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can see Anisimova/Muguruza taking Bianca out in round 2 sadly. I saw a video of Bianca practicing with lepchenko on Instagram and she was a mess. Couldn’t move on grass and missed an easy shot by a huge margin from what I saw.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Yeah serena won this and that but she is still a self hating, blond girl wannabe, waking up everyday for the rest of her life in regret of #24, old woman.Don’t even try and deny it. You know that it’s the truth. What a sad way to wake up and live.

And I can watch my fave for years to come. Your faves career is literally over. Bye.
number of times grannyrena has reached week 2 of a major this year: 2
number of times andreescu has reached round 3 of a major this year: 0

andreescu is prob winning this tournament but its insulting that you would disrespect the GOAT like that, even if she doesn't get 24 she has accomplished more than any of these girls ever will

·
Registered
918 Posts
LOL @ all the hatred and pressed fake tea. Is all the new gurls in this forum like this now? Just making up things to say? No wonder GM is such a mess right now.

And yes honey I am very aware of my faves fading into the background after fully enjoying 26 years of Venus and 25 years of Serena's galore. But I'll be sitting back comfortably knowing that I can keep myself entertained for five years of guessing which tournament will Andreescu withdraw. Thank you and your fave for providing me the entertainment.
Glad to see you know your fave's place. One is meant to brood for the rest of her life with regret over slam #24 while the other one is struggling to even play the main draw of wimbledon lmao (Has venus made her application for a sympathy WC yet?) Honey, let it go. You got beat, bullied, and embarrassed here so it's time to give it a rest. Bye.

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
😹

Make sure to DM me when she passes a 2R in a GS first this year.

Even my desperate washed up fave won more matches than her this year. But hey who's counting.

Don't waste your time on these newbie trolls, for a troll that's only been posting on TF for 5 months isn't worth the reply. I have a rule, if a poster hasn't been on TF for at least a year, I don't respond to them.

·
Registered
89,795 Posts

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Glad to see you know your fave's place. One is meant to brood for the rest of her life with regret over slam #24 while the other one is struggling to even play the main draw of wimbledon lmao (Has venus made her application for a sympathy WC yet?) Honey, let it go. You got beat, bullied, and embarrassed here so it's time to give it a rest. Bye.
Man.....you just can't put down the shovel can you? Trashing Serena AND Venus? You are just LAUGHABLE at this point dude. If you can't see this....I just don't know what to tell you man. :rolleyes: I will quote your post above and leave it at that....."Honey, let it go." Cheers and may The Force be with you dude.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Garbine 3rd favourite? Andreescu 2nd? Do the bookies even tennis?
Well I believe Garbine has a rough path to victory. Rybakina in R16? I don't think she beats her right now. But if she does.....Bianca in QF......0% chance she wins......so bookies are kind of big on MATH.....you should try it.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Don't waste your time on these newbie trolls, for a troll that's only been posting on TF for 5 months isn't worth the reply. I have a rule, if a poster hasn't been on TF for at least a year, I don't respond to them.
I know dude.....keep the unwashed masses in their place.....I get it. Only the Aristocratic Class has anything of value to contribute here. The democratic processes are overrated anyway right? I mean this place would be GREAT if you could hand pick who is allowed on. There IS a very simple solution dude. Rather than taking this elitist view....simply employ the ignore function. Use it on me if you like....I promise not to be offended.:)....Cheers My Lord.

·
Registered
89,795 Posts

·
Registered
89,795 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
And none of those top 3 seeds made it to week 2 of the French so they've had plenty of time to practice on grass before turning up to lose their opening match.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts